Home

Fantasy NCAA Draft?

This is a discussion on Fantasy NCAA Draft? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fantasy NCAA Draft?

Saw this article on Sports Illustrated's web site and thought it would be an interesting topic:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a0

Lets say the boys and girls over at EA got a little crazy and put a Fantasy Draft into NCAA 14 and you had the time, patience and knowledge to get through it...

My Pick at #1 Overall:

QB Sean Mannion, So., Currently with Oregon State

I like tall, pocket passer QB's and at 6'-5-1//2 with a big arm Mannion fits the bill. I could have gone with a more established QB but I'm looking towards the future and not just getting a Barkley, McCarron or Jones on a one-year deal. I will use Mannion as the building block and continue to select young players with potential to build a dynastic program while others only worry about year one.

So the question is; Who are you taking at #1 Overall and why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

Re: Fantasy NCAA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosarfan
Saw this article on Sports Illustrated's web site and thought it would be an interesting topic:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a0

Lets say the boys and girls over at EA got a little crazy and put a Fantasy Draft into NCAA 14 and you had the time, patience and knowledge to get through it...

My Pick at #1 Overall:

QB Sean Mannion, So., Currently with Oregon State

I like tall, pocket passer QB's and at 6'-5-1//2 with a big arm Mannion fits the bill. I could have gone with a more established QB but I'm looking towards the future and not just getting a Barkley, McCarron or Jones on a one-year deal. I will use Mannion as the building block and continue to select young players with potential to build a dynastic program while others only worry about year one.

So the question is; Who are you taking at #1 Overall and why?
Wow I love that pick I've been a beaver season ticket holder for 15 plus years now. Mannion is so good and he had 3000 yard passing year last year with no running game and terrible offensive line. The kid can play. I hope Carson's rosters have him rated high than the any of the ducks' QBs cause the default roster they have Bennett an 88 and Mannion an 83, Mannion was frosh AA and actually played. I think it should be reversed.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

hes not even one of the best 20 qbs in the game and theres better sophmore and freshman so that wasnt a great start to the thread in my opinion lol.....i would take sammy watkins hes only a soph and one of the games best players.

Last edited by sjnfootball77; 07-17-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjnfootball77
hes not even one of the best 20 qbs in the game and theres better sophmore and freshman so that wasnt a great start to the thread in my opinion lol.....i would take sammy watkins hes only a soph and one of the games best players.
if you're talking in game Mannion is vastly under rated. dude can play, he unseated it seemed an incumbent starter that seemed to have the lock on the job and the OSU coaching staff never looked back. Like I said 3300 yards with the worst OLine in the Pac 12 and no run game support.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjnfootball77
What Sophomore or Freshman QB would you take over Mannion?

Watkins is not my kind of player, already arrested on drug charges. Plus I wouldn't take any WR first overall because he wouldn't touch the ball as much as a QB or effect the game as much as a dominant DL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosarfan
What Sophomore or Freshman QB would you take over Mannion?
David Ash.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

i was talking strictly in the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »