Home

Great games you have played

This is a discussion on Great games you have played within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 01:28 PM   #25
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Great games you have played

This Game is from NCAA 12 that I posted almost 2 years ago. Hands down the best game I've ever played, and I have videos/pictures for evidence. Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2043580416&postcount=1

Last edited by mm boost; 01-23-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 09:49 PM   #26
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

I defeat fsu 40-37 off of a sammy watkins 97 yard punt return for a TD that i didnt intend to happen, with like 5 broken tackles and one two inches from the sideline. Ncaa 12 FSU @ Clemson year one
Old 01-24-2014, 03:50 PM   #27
Rookie

MadridPanthersFC's Arena

OVR: 0

I was South Carolina playing against another user as Florida.
The first half ended with the Gators up 17-7. Third quarter started out with him fumbling on the kick return and I got a touchdown off of it. His next drive he was held to a FG. Then I was able to score another touchdown via 3 yard rush before the end of the quarter. The third quarter ended and I led 21-20. The fourth quarter became a shootout which he was able to get a 2 point conversion after his first TD I ended up falling short with a pick six as time expired. The final score was 41-49.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #28
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

i was washington state and i beat usc 24-21
Old 01-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder84
I lost the one the greatest games I've ever played because of a glitch. It was also my only loss on the season and it kept me out of the National title, Notre Dame was in the title game.
I lost the first game I had lost in 6-7 years when Miami committed a false start with the clock running and the clock expiring. They got to snap after the penalty and scored (they were in the red zone). In real life there would be a ten second penalty and the game would have been over.

I figured it was about time someone beat me anyway possible and moved on. I had really juiced the sliders trying to make it competitive, and I didn't want to restart the dynasty because I had used a teambuilder custom team that ended up dwarfing into a powerhouse recruiter on NCAA12.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:46 AM   #30
Rookie

Guru03's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadridPanthersFC
I was South Carolina playing against another user as Florida.
The first half ended with the Gators up 17-7. Third quarter started out with him fumbling on the kick return and I got a touchdown off of it. His next drive he was held to a FG. Then I was able to score another touchdown via 3 yard rush before the end of the quarter. The third quarter ended and I led 21-20. The fourth quarter became a shootout which he was able to get a 2 point conversion after his first TD I ended up falling short with a pick six as time expired. The final score was 41-49.
What edition?

- Clemson
- Michigan
- Michigan State (because of Anthony Ianni)
Old 01-29-2014, 11:42 AM   #31
Rookie

In an online dynasty for NCAA 13 I was down 6-3 with a minute left. I was Nebraska and my friend was Clemson. I go down the field to kick a field goal to send it to overtime. He trade field goals until the 6th OT when he kicks one, then I'm in position to kick another one to send it into a 7th overtime and he blocks it. 0 touchdowns in a 6 OT game. That game was played over a year ago and he and I still talk about it. By far the best defensive battle I've ever had
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2014, 07:30 PM   #32
Rookie

Magicfan32's Arena

In my first year with Duke as HC, I was playing #4 Clemson in the ACC Championship game. I quickly went up 21-0 at halftime, only to let Clemson come back and tie the game 28-28 with a minute left to play. Eventually I get into field goal range, however it's about a 53 yarder and my kicker has horrible range. I switch the actual kicker with the punter, who has an 86 at kicking power and 82 at kicky accuracy. As most coaches do, I let the clock run down to two seconds, and line up to kick the field goal. The CPU uses all three of their timeouts in a tow (thankfully I had the AntiFreeze skill completely unlocked so it didn't do anything but waste my time). Finally I get to kick the field goal and just barely make it to win 31-28 and win a bid to the Orange Bowl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »