Home

Best Running QB to use

This is a discussion on Best Running QB to use within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Running QB to use

Gray sure is shifty quick on PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHusker13
Darkhorse: Teddy Bridgewater
Future 1st rounder, he's underrated in NCAA 13.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #227
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by avengerz43
I got a good laugh reading the Michigan homer's arguments for Denard as the best running QB ever I don't even know if he's top 20. All that can be said is how fast he is and 40 times. Well incase you're unaware a great running QB isn't the fastest one. Yea in a straight foot race Denard might beat em all but that's all he is is speed. He's a mediocre QB with lousy defensive read skills and a inaccurate arm and his small hands mean fumble prone and his small frame means injury issues. Cam and Tebow were great running QBs because they could juke, stiff arm, or just plow right thru d ends or corners it didn't matter. All Denard does is make a few people miss or out run defenders he's not looking for contact, and opposing D's certainly aren't scared of him beating them with his arm like some of the greats mentioned could. Denard is pure speed and that's fine that'll work for him and Michigan in a down big 10 right now and get him a solid stat season and Michigan 10 wins but throw them and Denard into the SEC and see how he likes it.

His coming out party is gonna be against Bama the nation will see what I as a Buckeye fan have known since he became the starter: he and Michigan are overrated. And towards the topic Vick is IMO best college running QB ever with Cam and Pat White right there. And I'd even say Terrelle Pryor was a better running QB easily than Denard.
Not top 20 running QB? That's ridiculous. Denard is more than speed, he is elusive, too. The argument you used to insult Michigan (it was 11 wins last year, thanks) can easily be used against Ohio, I'd love to see you play Bama. Pryor was not better running than Denard, either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »