Home

NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

The main question is: HOW CONFIDENT IN EA ARE YOU? Think this is going to do the game justice?
Old 07-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #218
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 13 Title Update Arrives July 31, Title Update #2 in Late August

So...over/under how many people perceive gameplay changes with the patch later today.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #219
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blamalex
What about the band constantly playing during the game? In my dynasty, no matter what down it is or who has the ball (usually the home team), Nick Cannon is in the stands leading a drumline that continues to play each time the offense gains yards. And you can't even turn the band volume down!!

I'm sorry but this is freaking annoying as hell...please tell me someone else has noticed/had this problem.
No, my friend, you are most definitely NOT alone! If I want to hear drums, I'll crank up Led-Zeppelin. The drums in this game are beyond annoying. Annoying is a very, VERY polite way of putting it!

Old 07-31-2012, 01:51 AM   #220
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I know this isn't the "big" patch,but I AM hoping they sneak in a fix for the lights not working in night games on the PS3.

Looks pretty ridiculous to see a night game,can tell the lights are on....only to see pans of the stadium and see no light's...lol
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 07-31-2012, 08:17 AM   #221
Rookie

nhill76's Arena

OVR: 0

Was there a specified time when it's getting released?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 08:49 AM   #222
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

I just downloaded it.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #223
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by blamalex
What about the band constantly playing during the game? In my dynasty, no matter what down it is or who has the ball (usually the home team), Nick Cannon is in the stands leading a drumline that continues to play each time the offense gains yards. And you can't even turn the band volume down!!

I'm sorry but this is freaking annoying as hell...please tell me someone else has noticed/had this problem.
Totally disagree here. I'm happy the band plays through the plays. Thats how it should be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #224
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Title update #1 is available, use this thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ps3-360-a.html
Follow me on Twitter
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »