Home

Trying to user catch

This is a discussion on Trying to user catch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2012, 12:49 PM   #17
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Trying to user catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumplayajc
LOL, you are a consistent 200 whiner, that's for sure. It works. You just need practice. Sure, it's not like we are used to in Madden and NCAA's past, but that doesn't mean you have to hate it. I hated it at first, but you have to adjust. It's clearly stated that you have to hold the button down, before you, or as you, get into position. Just practice it instead of complaining.
I'm "whining" because this game is trash and not responsive. Period. I've practiced it and my "complaining" is warranted. Trash game, I don't care what you or anyone else says.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:31 PM   #18
Banned

pajcbanned's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
I'm "whining" because this game is trash and not responsive. Period. I've practiced it and my "complaining" is warranted. Trash game, I don't care what you or anyone else says.
LMAO - this guys is mature. 1. it's not warranted because it's a video game. 2. it's not a trash game just because you aren't good.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #19
Pro

JWR3232's Arena

OVR: 5
Half the time when I user catch my receiver doesn't do anything and game makes me go into no huddle offense...very annoying when you miss the catch and it's 4th down..
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Old 07-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
Then return it and be on your way. no reason to complain here.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyFiC
Then return it and be on your way. no reason to complain here.
Note: You're complaining about him complaining.

Question: Where can you return an opened video game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWR3232
Half the time when I user catch my receiver doesn't do anything and game makes me go into no huddle offense...very annoying when you miss the catch and it's 4th down..
and why are we going for it on 4th down? lol

guys, get into practice mode, when attempting an int, or swat (i would suggest swatting until ur db is yellow or better yet red in composer before attempting an int) run to position yourself between the reciever and the ball, gently with the but without the speed button an hold and or and now head over to practice mode, switch to defense, pick 4-verts for the offense and whatever your preferred defense and have at it!!!!
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 07-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #23
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWR3232
This made me lol but I feel for you because I'm in the same boat.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #24
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
and why are we going for it on 4th down? lol

guys, get into practice mode, when attempting an int, or swat (i would suggest swatting until ur db is yellow or better yet red in composer before attempting an int) run to position yourself between the reciever and the ball, gently with the but without the speed button an hold and or and now head over to practice mode, switch to defense, pick 4-verts for the offense and whatever your preferred defense and have at it!!!!

I think he was saying it's 4th down after the failed user catch and instead of punting he is going for it due to the hurry up being run from trying to user catch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »