Home

SCHEDULE=11

This is a discussion on SCHEDULE=11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: SCHEDULE=11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Try this when you start your preseason:

Go to custom schedule.
Press RB.
Turn off all known games.
Regenerate Schedule.

Should fix the problem.
Pre-seasonk
Custom schedulek
Press RB:?
Turn off all know games:?
Regenerate schedulek
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #66
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa98
Pre-seasonk
Custom schedulek
Press RB:?
Turn off all know games:?
Regenerate schedulek
If you're on PS3, it'll probably be:

In Preseason; custom schedule; press R2 (check at the bottom or press select for help. It'll sya "Regenerate Schedule". Press whatever button would regenerate the schedule.

When you press that, something comes up that says "Turn off all known games?" and select yes.

What'll happen is that NCAA will then fix everyone's out of conference games, which should eliminate a lot of the 11 game schedule problems.

I can't 100% confirm this though because I have custom conferences.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
If you're on PS3, it'll probably be:

In Preseason; custom schedule; press R2 (check at the bottom or press select for help. It'll sya "Regenerate Schedule". Press whatever button would regenerate the schedule.

When you press that, something comes up that says "Turn off all known games?" and select yes.

What'll happen is that NCAA will then fix everyone's out of conference games, which should eliminate a lot of the 11 game schedule problems.

I can't 100% confirm this though because I have custom conferences.
Does it work with custom conferences? Does yours work? How many teams play 11 games?
Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #68
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

Quote:
Does it work with custom conferences? Does yours work? How many teams play 11 games?
So I used Nation's Regulation. It takes a little work in the beginning of the first season and end of every season after that. Read through it, it's a lot of fun.

Figures I just recently erased all of the 2012 records from my Google Spreadsheet but to be honest, I did not have a lot (or any) 11 game schedules. That's because the Relegation is set up into 3 Tiers.

All Tier 1s (MWC, Pac12, SEC and Big10) have 15 teams split into 2 divisions.
All Tier 2s (Big 12, ACC, Big East and CUSA) have 9 teams, no divison
All Tier 3s (MAC, WAC, Sun Belt, Ind) have 6-8 teams. They may have had some 11 game schedules, but even then the "conference winners" had 12 game schedules. Air Force won the WAC at 10-2 and moved up.

The Relegation has conferences separated by location so every school in the same location are fighting for the same recruits. It also keeps rivalries together.

I just finished my first season with Maryland and it was a blast. It makes the offseason enjoyable as well. I keep a running Google Spreadsheet in my Google Drive and update each conference at the end of the season and track movements that way.

If you have the time and want to fully enjoy the custom conferences, I recommend this.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #69
Rookie

Pezell04x

WOW, thats a lot! I have all the time in the world but I am kind of realist and make the conferences real as possible like moving Boise and SDSU to Big East. You think the "Regenerate Schedules" + "Turn off all known games" would work for any custom conferences?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #70
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

Quote:
Pezell04x

WOW, thats a lot! I have all the time in the world but I am kind of realist and make the conferences real as possible like moving Boise and SDSU to Big East. You think the "Regenerate Schedules" + "Turn off all known games" would work for any custom conferences?
This is what I would do: If you're already in a dynasty, turn off autosave (under system settings) and then save your dynasty before you go into custom conferences in the preason. Then do whatever you need to do in terms of moving teams, go through the rest of the preseason, regenerate the schedules and turn off all known games and move into week 1. Then look at the schedules of the other teams.

If it worked then you can turn back on autosave and it'll save your game. If it didn't work, just revert to your old save where it is before you go into custom conferences.

If it is a new dynasty, try it out and if it doesn't work then just delete it and start a new one.

Definitely report back though. I'm interested to see if it worked or not.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 AM   #71
Rookie

Thanks, I never even started a Dynasty in NCAA 13 b/c of this schedule problem. I just went back to NCAA 12. I want to play NCAA 13(I think?) but the 11 game schedule is a deal breaker for me. I will try this out when I can break away long enough from my NCAA 12 Dynasty and definitely report back. Thanks Again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
It says "Use Known Games" I guess I go with NO? instead of YES?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »