Home

Best animation

This is a discussion on Best animation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #17
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Best animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezyslim
i just did a triple juke....i didnt even know that was possible...im gonna go to practice mode and try out diff. juke combos
The Jukes are really pretty in this game, if they got down some nice base running animations it would look a ton more realistic than it does now.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

wow....triple juke ,spin out... some one has got to try this its sick. now if you can pull it off in a game its gonna be super sick!.....i can triple juke someone in a one on one situation and it works great if ur guy is elusive enough.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #19
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Last night was playing LSU and they were losing by 8. With two minutes to go, I blitz three and put the rest back into coverage. Their QB has all day, steps up in the pocket and absolutely lobs one to the northwest corner of the field, but no one is there! Or so I think.

Beckham Jr. covers about 20 yards and just completely extends his body to make a catch just shy of the endzone.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 07-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #20
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

I threw a pass behind my wr on a slant and he reached back and 1 hand snagged it for a td. i had to replay it a few times just to make sure i saw what i saw!
Old 07-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
Just saw another new catching animation where the reviver goes up for the jump ball and get hits while in yhe air, stumbles back for a second, gains his balance and keeps going up feild.
My TE just did that in a game I just finished...TE jumped to catch it and the safety hit him, I kind of assumed it would either be a drop or a tackle, but then my TE lands and the safety slips off him and I got like an extra 30 yards after the catch

But the best animation I saw was when I first tried RTG as a QB, WR running a 15 yard in-route, I threw on the run so instead of leading the WR in stride the pass was kind of high and behind...so the WR jumped, leaned back in mid air, and reached back with one hand to make the catch...it was a catch I don't think Andre Johnson could have made IRL.

Last edited by XSmooth; 07-26-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #22
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecktum
I like the one where players dive to try and catch deflected passes, trying to save the ball before it hits the ground. Haven't seen one get caught that way yet though.

I have had the CPU grab an insane amount of Int's from through tipped pass animations in my first season. My favorite was a deep pass over the middle and my WR leaped up and grabbed it with one hand, as he came down he secured it with his second hand and braced for a nasty hit. I also like how WR's seem to be able to maintain their momentum now when making deep catch's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »