Home

Utah & GT

This is a discussion on Utah & GT within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #9
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Utah & GT

Utah is currently 6-0 and ranked #4 in the first year of my dynasty.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #10
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

FIU went undefeated and played in a BCS Bowl (Fiesta?), winning that game and ending up ranked #3 at the end of the season.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Woo! Go Jackets! Washington and Arkansas are always the best teams on the game year after year on mine. Tech always ends up with 5+ losses. Weird that they're so good in y'alls. I haven't gotten 3 years into a dynasty yet, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Even in 12 GT has always been a consistent winner for my dynasties. Paul Johnson has always retired from GT with a couple NC's under his belt too, I've never seen him get fired.

In 13 it looks to be the same way. GT is a constant top 10, losing only 1 or 2 a year.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #13
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm getting close to the end of the first season in my dynasty and Utah is in a position of possibility. #1 Oklahoma (undefeated), #2 TCU (undefeated), #3 Utah (undefeated). Oklahoma and TCU are firmly placed for the title game, but Utah could get in if one slips.

On a side note, I've noticed that there are some different dynamics in place this year with regard to BCS ranking, specifically being able to hold your position. In years past, I had no problem holding my position, as long as I didn't lose, no matter what.

This season, I dropped an early OT loss to Arkansas, then clawed my way back up to 3rd, even as a one loss team. But then I fell from 3rd to 4th even though I won. Then to my surprise I won a close game to a ranked #24 Miss State team and fell again from 4th to 5th!!!

I was shocked that it happened, but not necessarily disappointed. Makes the rankings and polls seem more fluid and realistic - not like a black and white formula. I suppose (hoping) that now it matters more to schedule better quality out of conference opponents as well.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #14
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20

The community rosters seem to help UCF in 2014, when I'm not controlling them they go undefeated(in the new big east alignment) and Storm Johnson is always in top 3 for heisman
Old 07-24-2012, 04:29 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for all the reply's guys. Do any of you guys play with GT or use an option style offense? I've never done and i think GT would be the best team to do it with but I'm not sure if its more fun or as fun as being a standard offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

First year of my dynasty, 12 weeks in, and utah and gt are the only teams undefeated both 1 and 2. I thought I was the only one who thought this was weird...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »