Home

Is there a list anywhere which details the teams that run no-huddle in NCAA '13?

This is a discussion on Is there a list anywhere which details the teams that run no-huddle in NCAA '13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:42 PM   #1

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Is there a list anywhere which details the teams that run no-huddle in NCAA '13?

Is there a spreadsheet somewhere or somewhere on the game where I can see who all runs the no-huddle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 03:02 AM   #2
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Is there a list anywhere which details the teams that run no-huddle in NCAA '13?

Is there one for '14? I saw the other day someone posted about playing his dynasty, and like 9 of the 11 opponents ran no-huddle which isn't something I'd believe. I also saw someone mention something about turning certain teams coaching philosophy or whatever onto conservative, which is something I'm interested in doing if in the game they run no-huddle.

I don't think there is a list that exists so basically my idea was just to post all the teams in college and have people who have more knowledge than I do about which teams do and don't, and basically create that list ha.

Can anybody help a brotha out?
Old 07-20-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is there a list anywhere which details the teams that run no-huddle in NCAA '13?

I have seen a couple spreadsheets with the team offensive style, but nothing yet concerning which teams run no huddle.

This definitely would be nice to know so that you can game plan for it ahead of time.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
Rookie

priam11's Arena

OVR: 1

It is easy to see beforehand.

In the main screen go to Edit Coaches. All HC, OC, DC have predetermined settings for offense and defense.

There are three settings under coaches settings re no-huddle:conservative, normal, and aggressive. If the Head Coach has Aggressive, it is basically the no huddle offense.

In the dynasty it is under Coach Info tab.

A spreadsheet would not be helpful in dynasty as HC are always moving around so it would be needed to updated often
Old 07-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by priam11
It is easy to see beforehand.

In the main screen go to Edit Coaches. All HC, OC, DC have predetermined settings for offense and defense.

There are three settings under coaches settings re no-huddle:conservative, normal, and aggressive. If the Head Coach has Aggressive, it is basically the no huddle offense.

In the dynasty it is under Coach Info tab.

A spreadsheet would not be helpful in dynasty as HC are always moving around so it would be needed to updated often
Well I would think at least setting it up for the first season would be good enough for me. Only reason I ask is cause I'm commissioner of an online league and the teams are spread out, ha so I didn't want someone to play like UCLA and they run the no-huddle on them when they really don't.

I think I'll post the settings of one conference and see if the teams that run the no-huddle are correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »