Home

NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #33
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2
- PS3
- Offline Dynasty
- Happenned to me 3x after the game while showing game highlight photos
- I was playing as Arizona State the first year and South Carolina the next two years and all 3 times it froze was after a game against Notre Dame
Old 08-02-2012, 12:21 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

PS3
Dynasty
Happens after the conference championship and national championship games and freezes literally at the end where they do the bogus snapshots and the music just keeps playing
Dynasty name is the default dynasty name, I use Rice as the team, DetRedWings91 PSN ID
Old 08-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
It is now stuck at advancing to Custom Conferences, and it keeps gettings stuck at evaluating Army.... So I go look at Army, they do not have a Head Coach ! So I think I will create a new Head coach and then give control back to the CPU... But when I make a new coach, and go to select Army, it only allows me to pick OC or DC, no option for Head Coach !
So I think my 3 season Dynasty was just a big waste-o-time

**edit... Looking even further, there are like 6 teams missing some type of Coach, HC, OC, DC...and you can not fix them ! I would suggest not starting a Dynasty with Coach contracts....this did not happen before the Freeze Fix update !! This was my 4th Off-seaon, first since the update !!

I'm having the same exact problem in my online dynasty. We're in the off season right before season four. When I try to advance past Cutting Players to the Custom Conferences Stage it always freezes on Oklahoma State on the "Team Tryouts" advancement process. However, I do not have coaching contracts on in my Online Dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 05:05 AM   #36
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Console: PS3
Online/Offline: Offline
Mode: Creating custom playbook
PSN: TXHusker25

Just encountered a new freeze for the first time, while creating a custom playbook. I was about an hour and 15 formations into it when it froze and caused me to lose all my work. No buttons would work and I couldn't even use the PS button to quit. The entire system just locked up. So now I get to redo the entire thing.

Ugh this is getting so out of control. EA, PLEASE realize these freezes are game wide, not just dynasty.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:54 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0
Console: PS3
Online/Offline: Both
Mode: Everywhere now. This isn't sarcasm.
PSN: jtserb69

When I got the game on opening night. No patches, No Tuner updates. I played through a full year of my offline dynasty, RG3 heisman mode (completed it), RTG mode upto week 5 of freshman year, in which I played every highschool game as a QB all the way to the state champ.

Now after the patches and tuner updates the game freezes constanly. It doesn't matter what screen. Last night I was updating my recruiting board in a new OD I joined. It froze. PS3 button worked, but nothing else.

Basically, the game ran perfectly fine for me before anything was patched or any tuners came out.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

• Dynasty
  • Gametracker/Cut Scenes - usually Gametracker
  • DYNASTY: online
  • GAMERTAG: chiknandwaffles
Old 08-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #39
Rookie

raskal67's Arena

OVR: 3

PS3
3rd quarter of a dynasty game before the snap a player on offense just started in motion
Offline dynasty name of Buck, no gamer tag involved
The only thing other than base game is a custom playbook. This happened while on defense and I have the vanilla 4-3 defense playbook

By the way, this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a game.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:18 PM   #40
Rookie

Orangemann's Arena

OVR: 2

Just purchased the game today...

• Which console - PS3
  • Online/Offline - Online
  • Mode - Trying to enter my EA Online Pass from the start up menu
  • Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc. - During the startup prompt to enter your EA Online Pass

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »