Home

Looking for 360 Amazon Preorder

This is a discussion on Looking for 360 Amazon Preorder within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Rookie

CrimsonGator96's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking for 360 Amazon Preorder

I don't have much to offer, except I can give you Microsoft points once my paycheck comes in. I already used the Gamestop code, sadly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick question: Are these uniforms going to be downloadable later? If yes, then this topic should be disregarded.

Much thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Re: Looking for 360 Amazon Preorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGator96
I don't have much to offer, except I can give you Microsoft points once my paycheck comes in. I already used the Gamestop code, sadly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick question: Are these uniforms going to be downloadable later? If yes, then this topic should be disregarded.

Much thanks.
I don't have a code to offer you but in reply to your secondary question, I don't think that they will be. Because if they are then there was no point to preordering from Amazon.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
I don't have a code to offer you but in reply to your secondary question, I don't think that they will be. Because if they are then there was no point to preordering from Amazon.
yes there is. with the preorder you got them for free...

if ea puts them in, it will be DLC
Old 08-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyFiC
yes there is. with the preorder you got them for free...

if ea puts them in, it will be DLC
Well I would only hope that they give some exclusivity to preordering from Amazon. If Tim Tebow, Mark Ingram, and Matt Leinart HC aren't going to be available to buy, then the pro combats from Amazon shouldn't be either.

And if I preorder from Amazon specifically for the purpose of getting those pro combats, and then they make all of them available for five dollars, that would just be stupid. Like I said, it eliminates the point of preordering from Amazon. I could just go buy it from my local BestBuy instead. A preorder is supposed to give incentive. And saving five dollars isn't **** for an incentive.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 08-01-2012 at 06:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »