Home

NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #65
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
I'll take Jemele Hill!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith?

I doubt any of them will be chosen to replace EA. The idea behind Andrews was that she was relatively attractive, I don't think that Hill, Spake or Smith fit that description. If one of the three is chosen to replace EA then it is probably because of the shortage of attractive sideline reporters.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #67
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
None of the above. How about Holly Rowe? Why would they consider Jemele, she's a writer not a sideline reporter, Shelley does NFL. Holly is an actual college football sideline reporter.

And to the person who asked if Jemele got better. No she didn't get better, Skip Bayless is just so ridiculously bad that anyone looks good next to him even Stephen A Smith. The 3 of them are the worst of the worst. Jemele still has her race agendas and writes terrible articles. Plus she is tough to look at and looks like a chipmunk.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #68
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
i'd be on board for Jenn Brown or Samantha Steele. Shelley Smith just doesn't make sense to me because she's not a sideline reporter, she's a host of a college football show and does reporting for ESPN. Jemele makes 0 sense.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3
Shelly Smith --redheads rude
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #70
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 14 Sideline Reporter - Jemele Hill, Shannon Spake or Shelley Smith?

Jenn Brown
Old 08-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #71
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Jemele Hill if I had to choose; But all three of them are not that good looking. How bout Sage Steele.

Last edited by ghettogeeksta; 08-07-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #72
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
jemele hill is one of the most racist people alive. i cant watch espn in the morning anymore, she turns every damn subject into a race issue when all i wanna here about is what happened in sports.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »