Home

Kicking glitch out of nowhere

This is a discussion on Kicking glitch out of nowhere within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Kicking glitch out of nowhere

This game I'm playing has been glitchy. AI defenders freezing after the play, and their OL being jittery as they walk to the line.

Most bizarre, I've tried two kicks with full power and they both were dead duck kicks one of which caught out of midair by a DL and returned 90 yards for a TD.

Same issue just happened on an extra point as it just fluttered and died barely crossing LOS. Computer can kick fine btw

Sent from my Android device
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Kicking glitch out of nowhere

I have seen this in the kicking game when someone turned the CPU\user kicking power down to 0. If you are using an online dynasty make sure this did not happen, if you are offline, check your sliders.

The only real glitch that bothers me is when safeties stop in place rather than tackling a streaking WR who just caught the ball. Its like they cant decide if they want to knock the ball down or hit the WR, so they stand there doing nothing while the WR runs in for a TD. That and LB\CBs with ESP who know what I am running before I even call it.

Not a glitch but my WR falling down in the rain right as I am throwing the ball (as he cuts), the ball hitting him in the body, or just being picked off. Whats with the rain and WRs falling down? I have yet to see any defender fall down, yet my WRs do it 2-3x per game.

Last edited by stratospaly; 08-08-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Kicking glitch out of nowhere

I found when I change my tackle slider, the field goal power slider changes to the exact same number after changing tabs. Fortunately, if I go back and adjust the kicking slider back to where I want it, and make no other changes to the tackle slider it stays where I want it. Weird.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »