Home

Time for refunds? Freezing Etc...

This is a discussion on Time for refunds? Freezing Etc... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

raskal67's Arena

OVR: 3
Time for refunds? Freezing Etc...

Not a troll tread just a question. Since EA doesn't seem to make a playable game has there been any talk of refunds. This isn't about poor line play or safeties who go into slo mo then don't tackle this is about the game flat out freezing whenever I play. Has there been any dialogue with anyone from EA about this?
Old 08-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Time for refunds? Freezing Etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal67
Not a troll tread just a question. Since EA doesn't seem to make a playable game has there been any talk of refunds. This isn't about poor line play or safeties who go into slo mo then don't tackle this is about the game flat out freezing whenever I play. Has there been any dialogue with anyone from EA about this?
They will not give refunds. They will claim it's the disc and try send you a replacement disc.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
Rookie

raskal67's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
They will not give refunds. They will claim it's the disc and try send you a replacement disc.
I would be happy with this if it actually fixes the issue. Has anyone done this and it successfully fixed the problem?
Old 08-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal67
I would be happy with this if it actually fixes the issue. Has anyone done this and it successfully fixed the problem?
It would not....
Old 08-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Some other OS'ers and I had this discussion on Twitter. Odd thing is, there's a sizeable group of us, that haven't had any freezes, and then a group that constantly freezes. Doesn't make any sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #6
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Some other OS'ers and I had this discussion on Twitter. Odd thing is, there's a sizeable group of us, that haven't had any freezes, and then a group that constantly freezes. Doesn't make any sense.
I've never experienced a freeze either.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #7
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I've never experienced a freeze either.
Same here man
Old 08-13-2012, 08:03 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
My good friend and I fit this description perfectly. I have had zero problems (knock on wood). He can't even get through 1 game without it freezing on him. It was the same pre-patch & post-patch. He has already exchanged his game and gotten the same results. It's really upsetting because we always play like 10-15 dynasties together every year. I keep telling him to call EA and demand a refund if they can't fix the problem. He is going to wait until the next patch comes out (suppose to be end of the month I heard).

It's shocking too me how it's completely freeze free for me and completely unplayable for him.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »