Home

EA should at least address this no huddle mess

This is a discussion on EA should at least address this no huddle mess within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2012, 02:24 AM   #9
Rookie

Ferweezy's Arena

OVR: 5
The new no huddle cost me a game online. When I'm trying to spike the ball at least 6 precious seconds is drained before the snap because of the animations. They have to fix this.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: EA should at least address this no huddle mess

They should have just made the offense look to the sideline after every no huddle play instead of the confused animations. That would make more sense. The team watching the play call signals. Hopefully they will adjust it.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #11
Rookie

alexgators1's Arena

OVR: 2

Just audible to the original play and the players will get out of the animation and you'll be good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Guys if EA sports does not fix the no huddle, then the game is broken flat out. I understand the QB making the signals, but for the players to have to look to the sideline and be confused EVEN ON HOME GAMES is not realistic and completley eliminates no huddle and spiking the ball down. Can an EA sports football person please hop on the site and gives us an explanation on why this happend and when will it be fixed? I even understand the players not hearing on away games, but home games smh. Please EA explain to us what happened and when will it be fixed. Us die hard paying EASPORTS fans deserve answers.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #13
Rookie

digibrink's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpack10
Guys if EA sports does not fix the no huddle, then the game is broken flat out. I understand the QB making the signals, but for the players to have to look to the sideline and be confused EVEN ON HOME GAMES is not realistic and completley eliminates no huddle and spiking the ball down. Can an EA sports football person please hop on the site and gives us an explanation on why this happend and when will it be fixed? I even understand the players not hearing on away games, but home games smh. Please EA explain to us what happened and when will it be fixed. Us die hard paying EASPORTS fans deserve answers.

Yeah - this is completely broken. I though something was wrong with my QB or maybe it was the effect of playing an away game in a harsh environment, but at home this shouldn't be an issue. I look like a team that has no idea what they are doing and it is faster to just pick a play rather than run the no huddle. Might have to change the pace of the clock because I can't run my offense any longer. Absolutely ruining the game, especially since No-Huddle is such a huge part of football today.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by digibrink
Yeah - this is completely broken. I though something was wrong with my QB or maybe it was the effect of playing an away game in a harsh environment, but at home this shouldn't be an issue. I look like a team that has no idea what they are doing and it is faster to just pick a play rather than run the no huddle. Might have to change the pace of the clock because I can't run my offense any longer. Absolutely ruining the game, especially since No-Huddle is such a huge part of football today.
This. It destroys the game. If people where running no huddle effectively and the defense wasn't allowed to get set. That's what No-huddle is designed to do. Running off 6 seconds pre-snap is ridiculous especially on the spike play.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:33 PM   #15
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

it's horrible. picking a play conventionally and rushing to the line of scrimmage is faster by several seconds. ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #16
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Just delete the patch and wait till next year. The game plays better without it anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »