Home

Dynasty Wire Not Working!!!

This is a discussion on Dynasty Wire Not Working!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dynasty Wire Not Working!!!

My dynasty wire hasn't worked since Aug. 8. On the console, it always says no stories and the only games I can view online are my own without any pics attached. I receive email updates of user games but I can't review their games on the console or online. Also, it says can't connect to ea servers when trying to load highlight pics after games. The patch didn't fix the problem. It seems I'm able to join another existing Dyn and it works but my current Dyn and any I create do not work. I've talked to EA customer service and so far all the usual troubleshooting hasn't worked either. I was sent some ports to open:
Ports
I would also like you to get in contact with your Internet Service Provider or Router Manufacture and ask them to walk you through how to get the ports below opened:
TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016

And told that I would be contacted by some experts with further assistance. I've already deleted everything on my PS3(system restore) and downloaded and deleted NCAA13(saved on hard drive because discs don't load well on my ps3) twice to no avail. If anyone have additional suggestions, I'm all ears. Thx!

I found no current stories from this year on this subject and I looked and searched as best I could so sorry if this is not in the proper place!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Dynasty Wire Not Working!!!

Ditto. my first dynasty worked fine. But my new one that started Friday is having the same problems as yours.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok. I was thinking they had to have messed up something again. For a minute, I thought it was just something happening only to me. Chalk it up to same old BS from EA!!
Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Maybe it's not BS, maybe they are updating hardware. I've seen several occasions lately where the "experiencing higher than expected" notice has popped up lately.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 1

Yep. It was working fine then one day....BAM!....it broke. Typical EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Maybe it's not BS, maybe they are updating hardware. I've seen several occasions lately where the "experiencing higher than expected" notice has popped up lately.
Really? Did I just read your post correctly? Give it a rest. EA SCREWED THIS UP JUST LIKE THEY SCREW EVERYTHING UP!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Really? Did I just read your post correctly? Give it a rest. EA SCREWED THIS UP JUST LIKE THEY SCREW EVERYTHING UP!!!
Really. I do all my dynasty stuff online during the day when i'm at work.

To your credit, however, it's not working now, or has it been for about the past 45 minutes.

That being said, here is the message, true or not.

"We are currently experiencing higher than normal load. We are working to resolve this quickly."

I have to travel today, so if it's a problem still by around noon, I will scream the F word..

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 12

Same problem here with weekly recap not uploading. Is there a way to take an online dynasty and make it an offline dynasty ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »