Home

Hailmary vs. 2 Man Under...How do I throw streak routes? The CBs are all over it

This is a discussion on Hailmary vs. 2 Man Under...How do I throw streak routes? The CBs are all over it within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Hailmary vs. 2 Man Under...How do I throw streak routes? The CBs are all over it

And my WR make no effort at all...I try to look for other WRs like on a hailmary, or four verticals, but nobody is open. I cant throw a deep ball for anything now without it getting intercepted. Is this the problem with man defense everyone keeps talking about? I even use the direction button pressing up on it and try to lob it down field and it still gets picked. Do I need to stop using the direction button and just throw it?

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 08-22-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Pro

Speedy_Bronco's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Hailmary vs. 2 Man Under...How do I throw streak routes? The CBs are all over it

Wow. And there is another thread about someone thinking it's too easy to do streaks/4 verts
Old 08-22-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Hailmary vs. 2 Man Under...How do I throw streak routes? The CBs are all over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
And my WR make no effort at all...I try to look for other WRs like on a hailmary, or four verticals, but nobody is open. I cant throw a deep ball for anything now without it getting intercepted. Is this the problem with man defense everyone keeps talking about? I even use the direction button pressing up on it and try to lob it down field and it still gets picked. Do I need to stop using the direction button and just throw it?
What seetings are you playing on? And sliders? And at what point in the game? The AI doesn't usually switch to the broken aggressive gameplan until the 2nd quarter.

Also what teams are you using?

Last edited by fistofrage; 08-22-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Bronco
Wow. And there is another thread about someone thinking it's too easy to do streaks/4 verts
It isn't too easy...It's too hard for me, thats why I made the thread.

I use South Carolina vs. Tennessee. I am South Carolina...All-American, Default settings, No sliders cause I only play online. I try a bomb usally anytime I need one like if I get sacked and its 3rd and 20, regardless of the QTR
Old 08-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

So your asking how do I complete a long pass every time on 3rd a really long when the defense knows I need a big play? are you serious?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlite42
So your asking how do I complete a long pass every time on 3rd a really long when the defense knows I need a big play? are you serious?
Thats what I was thinking. I could honestly call a play with a streak pattern and hand the controller off to my dog and have him put his paw on a button and it would be a TD.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #7
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlite42
Yeah pretty much...and I guess I am dumber than a dog, cause everytime I throw it the secondary jumps outta the air and grabs it. I dont wanna do the play everytime, its just annoying me hearing guy on here say its a TD everytime, when I throw a pick everytime I try it. What are you guys specifically doing on the controlers that I'm not? Its driving me crazy lol
Old 08-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Yeah pretty much...and I guess I am dumber than a dog, cause everytime I throw it the secondary jumps outta the air and grabs it. I dont wanna do the play everytime, its just annoying me hearing guy on here say its a TD everytime, when I throw a pick everytime I try it. What are you guys specifically doing on the controlers that I'm not? Its driving me crazy lol
Are you throwing right away or waiting a couple seconds. You'll see your WR 5 yards in the clear then just hit the button. Are you lobbing or bulleting the pass?

I'm not kidding if I call a shotgun play with streaks on the outside on any 3rd and long or right before half, the defense will let that WR run free, alot of times he has noone within 15 yards of him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »