Home

Question about Simulating

This is a discussion on Question about Simulating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about Simulating

I saw this was mentioned in a College football forum but this was specifically about the NCAA series by EA for college football. I have an older version (NCAA 08 to be exact for the 360) and I was wanting to watch the computer play itself and change the camera angle so it matches the view you get when you watch football on TV. Is it possible to change the camera angle and simulate the game without having to pick a play and then simulate it? I was really wanting to do what I do sometimes with my baseball and basketball games where I'll pick the two teams and then just watch it. Is this possible on NCAA 08 or any of the newer college football games?

Can anybody help me with this? Everytime I've started a game and tried to move the controller to the middle and unpause the game it just tells me "Pick a side first". Its driving me nuts. I'll buy a newer game if I have to but I was hoping to find out if it was possible in this series first. I'd hate to have to go get Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Question about Simulating

Are you kidding me? 200 people have looked at this thread question and not ONE person can answer this? Is it because I haven't posted a lot? Just because I was trying to find out the answer to a simple question before I go shell out money for a game(s) that some of you folks already own?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

You can watch a game on NCAA 13. They added a broadcast camera.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
Rookie

Thank you for responding. Does it allow you to let it play out a CPU vs CPU match also without having to constantly hit a button to OK it to sim each play?
Old 08-25-2012, 03:31 AM   #5
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2

Never tried so that's why some have not answered. There is a coach mode before you start game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPhelps
Thank you for responding. Does it allow you to let it play out a CPU vs CPU match also without having to constantly hit a button to OK it to sim each play?
yes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »