Home

Socks?

This is a discussion on Socks? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Socks?

So what happened to certain teams having special socks? UVA has always had striped socks and they're gone this year. Is there any chance of it being fixed with the roster store?

Team color 1 and 2 socks... Why isn't that an option when editing uniforms before games? Some teams don't even have the correct socks.

Vapor socks is what all of the Nike teams are wearing this year. Any chance of them being added in a patch or in the roster store?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
Rookie

cbiscuit's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Socks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
So what happened to certain teams having special socks? UVA has always had striped socks and they're gone this year. Is there any chance of it being fixed with the roster store?

Team color 1 and 2 socks... Why isn't that an option when editing uniforms before games? Some teams don't even have the correct socks.

Vapor socks is what all of the Nike teams are wearing this year. Any chance of them being added in a patch or in the roster store?
im pretty sure UVA stopped wearing the striped socks and went to black. and i highly doubt they will add vapor socks
Old 09-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #3
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

man, they don't care. Florida wears orange shoes, but it's been blue on the game, and it's been 3+ years with no fix
Old 09-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think EA needs to do a huge sock/cleat overhaul after this year. Already after week 1 we can see that a lot of teams are going to go with team color socks and the Vapor socks as well as team colored shoes and team colored spat...not just accents. I don't expect them to add the Nike socks but I think we need the option of team colors. You would think the art director for NCAA would watch games to look for things like this and take notes on to what is trending in college football. This is obviously one of them
Old 09-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #5
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Some teams have colored socks in the game. I think Oregon State has orange socks in the game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #6
Rookie

THE YAMA's Arena

OVR: 10

Yes, Boise State has blue socks, Western Kentucky has red socks, Wyoming has brown socks, and there are like 4 others.
NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning
NCAA: UCF Knights
FIFA: Real Madrid CF

XBL Gamertag: THE YAMA
Old 09-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have nothing against authenticity...but really? Socks? That's what we're complaining about now?

I've never played a game and was like "damn, I would have gotten a Punt Return TD if only the socks were the right color"
Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

I would also like colored socks for all teams. EA just doesn't care they have 90% of the teams wearing low socks which no one wears. Players don't get to choose the sock length so they should just let everyone wear mid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »