Home

NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 02:26 AM   #41
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfRED33
That's weird.

I was able to purchase both adidas Strategy packs without any issues. Hopefully it works for you soon.
What's up with those Nebraska helmets in your avatar? Those are nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 02:32 AM   #42
Rookie

Cane305's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Luckily for you you aren't forced to buy them!
Not complaining about buying them, just wish their priority was to fix the defaults for the several teams they haven't instead of doing the add on uniforms....I'm sure if they were charging for default uniforms they would have been released by now. Just thought was typical they release uniforms in which you have to buy before the free ones...
Old 09-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #43
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane305
Not complaining about buying them, just wish their priority was to fix the defaults for the several teams they haven't instead of doing the add on uniforms....I'm sure if they were charging for default uniforms they would have been released by now. Just thought was typical they release uniforms in which you have to buy before the free ones...
you do realize they are running a business? of course they are gonna get the paid ones out first. This isnt goodwill. The only reason they make the game is to make money!!!!

They dont care who stops playing the game, its already been bought. They dont care if you sell it to Gamestop, They probably get a percentage of that too. All the care about is if you will buy the game next year, And we all will! And if we dont they will just stop making the game altogether like they did with Basketball.

Basically just sick of the negativity, sorry for the rant. Enjoy the game or dont. Either way they already have your money so it really doesnt matter!

Last edited by baccVols; 09-27-2012 at 07:14 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #44
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
There's a link to a bunch of pictures of them in the 1st post.....
I've found that OS members are better at capturing pictures then EA. Just go look through the Photographic thread. It's amazing.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #45
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by baccVols
you do realize they are running a business? of course they are gonna get the paid ones out first. This isnt goodwill. The only reason they make the game is to make money!!!!

They dont care who stops playing the game, its already been bought. They dont care if you sell it to Gamestop, They probably get a percentage of that too. All the care about is if you will buy the game next year, And we all will! And if we dont they will just stop making the game altogether like they did with Basketball.

Basically just sick of the negativity, sorry for the rant. Enjoy the game or dont. Either way they already have your money so it really doesnt matter!
Actually they do care if you sell it at GameStop. That's why they have online pass for the games now and they don't get a percentage off used games at GameStop.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #46
a Coors Light in my hand

jfRED33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Yes sir!

Those are the new all black helmets, that are going to be worn with the new adidas TechFits uniforms. They're going to be unveiled this weekend versus our new "rival" (if you wanna call them that) Wisconsin.

All red jerseys & pants, accompanied by the all black helmet.

#GBR 8-1
#FEARAMEER
#BEATIOWA

BE ROYAL IN 2015!
"The Notorious" Conor McGregor
Old 09-27-2012, 12:37 PM   #47
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I take it that you didn't pay much attention to the OP.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:15 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane305
Let's not forget that they were at Adidas early this year and likely have been working on the three in this pack well before some teams with new defaults even announced their changes for this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »