Home

Dear Dev Team

This is a discussion on Dear Dev Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
Dear Dev Team

I loved this years game. Im not the anal guy that wants socks andjerseys fixed. I just want this game to closely resemble what i watch on sunday and coach on fridays. This game came close but then you have to go and try to fix all th issues you messed up. Then you have more issues. You look at one audience and you support the stupidness that is Online Ranked play. That is your measuring stick. Make a game that challenges us but also is a bug free game. Thats all we ask for. We've asked for years to fix blocking so nano blitzes and all the other funky things that are exploited dont happen. Record a random online game against a top 5 gamer on your leaderboard on either system and you will be able to have multiple examples. I dont care about announcers and all that other stuff. It helps but if gameplay is correct then im fine. Nothing was built or fixed in little to no time. Your game is falling behind and thats an issue.

A Concerned Gamer.

PSN - MrHeavyInTheGame

"For the good, they fold, but for us the GREAT… WE FOCUS and get our job done" - Michael Irvin aka The Playmaker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Dear Dev Team

Back in the ps2 days the off line dynasty was the focus in development. Guess what, there are a huge number of people who play offline including myself.

Fix the freakin pass coverage and QBA sliders. IMO, when playing coach mode and / or autopass the QB's are too accurate and there is not a fix for this other than editing the ratings of the human QB's, which is another issue. Also, there are so many issues in pass coverage.

Also, EA test this stuff out in offline Dynasty mode rather than practice mode. I hear the sliders all work in practice mode, but once you go to dynasty that is no longer the case.

Last edited by Buckeye Country; 10-28-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Dear Dev Team

Just give me a game where all plays work correctly, and the game rewards high football IQ. I know this is frowned upon, but this is why 2K is better than EA. I am not a big-time basketball fan but my friends are. I struggle to play NBA 2K vs them because their sound b-ball IQ beats my lack of IQ and they are rewarded. EA has it backwards. Players with low football IQ can easily compete with far better football heads due to how the game is programmed, and if they can't they complain to EA who concedes to their whim (yes, online gaming community this is directed at a good amount of you). If EA goes with 2K's approach to making sports games then there would be no need to add gimmicks to get sales up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »