Home

OFFICIAL PLEASE FIX FLORIDA'S TEAM COLOR THREAD C'MON GATORS FANS

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL PLEASE FIX FLORIDA'S TEAM COLOR THREAD C'MON GATORS FANS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
OFFICIAL PLEASE FIX FLORIDA'S TEAM COLOR THREAD C'MON GATORS FANS

Come on Gator fans. Help me get a petition going here so that maybe EA will see it and fix Florida's accessory color in NCAA 2014 from BLUE to ORANGE.

Shoe/Cleat color is determined by a school's accessory color. Sure some Florida players wear blue wrist bands and sleeves SOMETIMES. Orange should still be Florida's main color so that the cleats will be Orange. Florida has some awesome uniforms and they would look so much better in game with Orange cleats and knee braces to match what Florida wears every Saturday in real life.

I've seen another guy mention this on TGT for a few years now and they haven't fixed it yet, so obviously EA doesn't look at that site that much.

Most sports games have alternate colors for team accessories. NCAA doesn't have it yet. So please add it in 2014 or please change Florida's color back to Orange.

EA is really starting to go all out with attempting to add all the new uniforms, so they should at least add multiple accessory colors for each team.

Even though I dont think they are doing a great job at getting all the unis in game, they are still doing a pretty good job.

BOTTOM LINE: PLEASE FIX THE FLORIDA GATORS TEAM ACCESSORY COLORS IN 2014.

PLEASE EA. YOU HAD IT CORRECT IN NCAA 2011.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
Rookie

Cynick's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL PLEASE FIX FLORIDA'S TEAM COLOR THREAD C'MON GATORS FANS

Seems kind of petty considering we have pink and gray chinstraps, broken safety play, broken AI logic, broken sliders, and so on. Don't mean to be mean, but come on. Blue vs orange accessories? Really?
Old 10-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Rookie

christopher5's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynick
Seems kind of petty considering we have pink and gray chinstraps, broken safety play, broken AI logic, broken sliders, and so on. Don't mean to be mean, but come on. Blue vs orange accessories? Really?
just one mans opinion...everyone has their gripes with this game. I agree, there is so much that they need to do with all the accessories and uniforms. One could sit here all day and write about it, but it will get you no where. Gameplay will be screwed again next year...they do this every year.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
Rookie

Cynick's Arena

I would rather have all white accessories, hell even pink accessories, on every single team, with a non-broken game. That's all I'm saying. Nothing personal. Totally EA's fault that posts like this irk me, because this stuff gets more attention than the gameplay. Uniform store, 50 options for wrists, forearms, calfs, facemasks, helmets, shoes... nevermind that you can't even edit a players accessories without the skinny arms glitch, nonsense. All just cosmetic garbage, like putting makeup on a 60 year old hooker.

We should have team color 1 and team color 2 options for everything, including socks, but EA cares less and less about football fans with each passing year. I get the impression that FIFA gets all of EA's time and resources these days, and I hate soccer.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynick
I would rather have all white accessories, hell even pink accessories, on every single team, with a non-broken game. That's all I'm saying. Nothing personal. Totally EA's fault that posts like this irk me, because this stuff gets more attention than the gameplay. Uniform store, 50 options for wrists, forearms, calfs, facemasks, helmets, shoes... nevermind that you can't even edit a players accessories without the skinny arms glitch, nonsense. All just cosmetic garbage, like putting makeup on a 60 year old hooker.

We should have team color 1 and team color 2 options for everything, including socks, but EA cares less and less about football fans with each passing year. I get the impression that FIFA gets all of EA's time and resources these days, and I hate soccer.
I love everything you said except for the soccer part lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

I would rather them fix the Florida Field logos.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
Rookie

ajwhawkeye12's Arena

OVR: 2

They REALLY need to fix the Tennessee orange in the game. It's TERRIBLE! I mean, how hard is it to get that right?
Old 11-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #8
Rookie

tchrstn10's Arena

Virginia Tech's jerseys in game are pink compared to the helmets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »