Home

Hurry up Offense

This is a discussion on Hurry up Offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
Hurry up Offense

How do you stop it in this Game? It doesn't matter if im playing some scrub team with a top ten team. If the scrub team is using hurry up i can't stop it. Hints, tips, suggestions anyone?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

If you're on Heisman, hope for the best. The computer uses the hurry up on my 2016 Florida team with an A+ D and drives down the field with little dump off passes, draws or QB scrambles and gashes my D
Old 10-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Hurry up Offense

^ I agree with you on that one. I've been playing on Heisman since it came out and have tried as a ton of teams vs the Hurry up and still can't stop it. Don't get why but eh thats EA for you. Best of luck trying too.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

The no huddle has been horrible in NCAA for a while now. Really sad to see the offense run up to the line already know the play and instantly hike the ball when everyone lines up. There is no look to the sidelines or anything of that matter.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

There is no look to the sidelines or anything of that matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 02:51 AM   #6
Banned

jaybird2585's Arena

OVR: 9

I seem to have success stooping teams in my OD on heisman. I like to come out in a 4 man front, I usually run 2 man under actually. But I always look at my D line matchups. My DE with WiSC is very good so I like to go with him a lot, but I'll put the other DE in a spy. MY star DE lines up on the right usually, but if the LT is weaker, I'll switch my DEs, still putting the other in a spy, I even lined him up over a Freshman C for Michigan for a few play, he was like a 65 OVR. But, you should be able to generate a lot of pressure with this. In my first year in the OD, I set the record for INTs in a season with one player, I think 18 or 20. My second year, halfway done, I've already set the single season sack record with my DE, he had 12.5 in one game, and about 27 total through 8 games. I will bring extra rushers occasionally, but my D line does most of the work, a good # of sacks for each. Also, I'll chave my line crush outwards, still 1 DE in a spy, bu with my better DE, I hot route him to blitz straight ahead, the DT on his side does a good job of causing trouble by crashing out. And set your Pass D to Aggressive, you will get beat a few times, but not enough for the CPU to sustain a drive. I don't think I've allowed more than 17 points or so with this scheme, and rarely, do they hit double digits before 2nd team comes in.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:49 AM   #7
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird2585
I seem to have success stooping teams in my OD on heisman. I like to come out in a 4 man front, I usually run 2 man under actually. But I always look at my D line matchups. My DE with WiSC is very good so I like to go with him a lot, but I'll put the other DE in a spy. MY star DE lines up on the right usually, but if the LT is weaker, I'll switch my DEs, still putting the other in a spy, I even lined him up over a Freshman C for Michigan for a few play, he was like a 65 OVR. But, you should be able to generate a lot of pressure with this. In my first year in the OD, I set the record for INTs in a season with one player, I think 18 or 20. My second year, halfway done, I've already set the single season sack record with my DE, he had 12.5 in one game, and about 27 total through 8 games. I will bring extra rushers occasionally, but my D line does most of the work, a good # of sacks for each. Also, I'll chave my line crush outwards, still 1 DE in a spy, bu with my better DE, I hot route him to blitz straight ahead, the DT on his side does a good job of causing trouble by crashing out. And set your Pass D to Aggressive, you will get beat a few times, but not enough for the CPU to sustain a drive. I don't think I've allowed more than 17 points or so with this scheme, and rarely, do they hit double digits before 2nd team comes in.
FACEPALM. To each their own game enjoyment.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:31 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is exactly what I want to know .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »