Home

Dynamic Injuries "Wear and Tear"

This is a discussion on Dynamic Injuries "Wear and Tear" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Dynamic Injuries "Wear and Tear"

As easy as it to say let's have a realistic number of injuries, realistic cause etc etc, I don't think it's reasonable to have a realistic number of injuries until we have larger rosters. A real college team might have 10 players throughout the depth chart unavailable for any given game, but they have 85 scholarship players plus a bunch of walkons. We are limited to 70. I think they actually do a decent job of sort of pro-rating, if you will. This isn't entirely tied to the concept of wear and tear, but I think that's something needing to be taken into account as well.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:41 AM   #10
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Dynamic Injuries "Wear and Tear"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
I like that idea. The injuries they have no are pretty dumb. I'd like to actually see linemen get hurt because it seems like only QB, HB, WR and LB's get hurt.
Lowering OL and DL injury ratings to 40-50 will see them get hurt in game. This works for all positions. No need to adjust QB, HB, WR because as you say they get hurt most often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »