Home

NCAA 13 better than Madden 13 after all?

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 better than Madden 13 after all? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2012, 11:27 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 13 better than Madden 13 after all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I feel NCAA is a better playing football game. What I like better:

1. Better overall single player experience. Dynasty is more engaging than CCM from the menus, scouting, coaching carousel, ability to play any game during the week, change CPU uniforms, and much more.

2. Though not perfect the AI/CPU plays a better game and calls a better game than Madden. Also the variety in playbooks is great.

3. Even without RTP's, the player movement and animations are so much better to me.

4. If your into online play there is nothing more immersive than an active online dynasty.

There is so much more, so PM or ask here if you need more pros and cons.
awta. NCAA definitely the more polished games. There are less game killing bugs than Madden.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 13 better than Madden 13 after all?

other than most teams in Madden running the ball way too much imo it's a better game than ncaa 13.

the animations are way better, rb ai logic is way better meaning they see the field and change directions better than rb's in ncaa 13. qb's in madden play different way superior to ncaa 13 where all qb's are really basically the same much like the teams you see.

i personally don't think ncaa 13 represents college football that well simply because the cpu ai can't even execute their own playbooks very well. why have the option playbook when the schools can't run the option does that make any sense to anyone?

also someone mentioned that ncaa 13 on 3rd long the cpu ai always throws deep. well in madden 13 i see the cpu ai throw underneath coverage, crossing routes, out routes and dump offs to the flats if they can't throw deep and get a 1st down on 3rd and long.

madden isn't perfect but it's a much satisfying game than ncaa this year in terms of overall gameplay on the field.
Westview Basketball #33

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »