Home

ODs are ending? New OD Xbox360

This is a discussion on ODs are ending? New OD Xbox360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
ODs are ending? New OD Xbox360

I have been two ODs that have died out recently so I decided to start one of my own. I credit buckeyed for the format. If your interested let me on Xboxllive. GT- TTech96

If you expect an advance daily this wouldn't work for you. I am looking at advancing at least 3-4 times a week but will be extremely flexible if need be.

You must play sim and not use four verts every play. Unreal stats will not be tolerated. By week three there should not be a RB with 1000 yards already.

House Rules:
All American
Qtr length 8 min
Game speed Very Slow
Threshold 0
HFA Off

Offsides 56
False Start 56
Holding 52
Facemask 54
PI/KI 100
Clipping 56
Grounding 100
Rough Passer 52
Rough Kicker 65

AI User/CPU
QB ACC 35/20
Pass block 45/45
WR Catch 50/50
RB Ability 55/55
Run Block 60/60
Pass Cov 100/0 (EA has it reversed for CPU)
Pass Rush 90/90
Interception 25/25
Rush Defense 85/85
Tackling 30/30
FG Power 30/40
FG ACC 35/35
Punt Power 40/40
Punt ACC 35/35
Kickoff Power 40/40

Rosters are from IIIIIwiseIIIII.

Team Selection 4 Star and Below. You must create your own Coach. CC will be on so you can move into that Tide or Buckeye job in the future.

Custom Conferences will change as in real life. Year 2 will see a lot of movement. 2015 will see the Champions Bowl (Sugar Bowl) pit Big XII #1 vs SEC #1.

I will add a list of teams taken as it happens. I would like to start by Tuesday night Wednesday Morning. 11/6 to 11/7

BigRice1025- FIU
TTech96- NC St.
Kush-UNC
JFL- Texas A&M

Thank you in advance TT96

Last edited by ttech96; 11-07-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
MVP

jknott10's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ODs are ending? New OD Xbox360

I am interested in joining. However i have some questions along with explanations with my self. Can i recruit from my phone or computer through the EASports website? Also just a little heads up, if i do/can join I know you said you will be advancing 3 to 4 times a week. With the way i work, sometimes i work alot. I work 7/12s from time to time along with call out work, sometimes i dont have alot of time, but can try to make arangements and work something out with the current person im up against. And from time to time if i cant make it, im perfectly fine with my game getting simmed. If your ok with this and agree with this, im in and interested in joining
Old 11-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
MVP

jknott10's Arena

Also, what do you mean by "play sim"
Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknott10
I am interested in joining. However i have some questions along with explanations with my self. Can i recruit from my phone or computer through the EASports website? Also just a little heads up, if i do/can join I know you said you will be advancing 3 to 4 times a week. With the way i work, sometimes i work alot. I work 7/12s from time to time along with call out work, sometimes i dont have alot of time, but can try to make arangements and work something out with the current person im up against. And from time to time if i cant make it, im perfectly fine with my game getting simmed. If your ok with this and agree with this, im in and interested in joining
Im pretty sure he will let you recruit on your Phone or Computer. Ive played in his leauges and he allowed my to do so.

Also "Sim" means play the game like its real like (punt the ball on 4th, no 4verts every play, No running up the score, dont have 1000 yards mid way through the season lol) basically dont cheese or do cheap stuff
Old 11-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
MVP

jknott10's Arena

gotcha, yea thats how i play to begin with. so were good there. I like recruiting on my computer/phone when work permits, since i spend alot of time at work and not doing anything lol, so that would be great. Also would work out game time arrangements with my opponent of the day. If it happens to be a computer opponent, and i cant get to it (due to work), i would be perfectly fine with you simulating my game. If its a user opponent ill make arrangements and stay up late to get the game in if need be. Also i work nights from time to time as well. Just to give you guys a heads up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

What team are you thinking about being?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #7
MVP

jknott10's Arena

Well ill have to look again in the morning (cant tonight due to just getting back from tailgating and left my power cord for my tv that the xbox is on in my camper at my parents house). Im thinking Arizona State (thats who i run with in my offline dynasty). But also thinking about going with somebody else
Old 11-07-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

We will be on the opening week tonight (11-7-12) at 6pm. We have four players that will play there games every two as described above. Message me if you want in!!!!????? ttech96

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »