Home

JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!

This is a discussion on JOHNNY FOOTBALL!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!

How come on any roster I've downloaded on ps3.. Johnny manziel isn't a option for quarter back in a online ranked match .. And when u go to try to put him in he's classified as a HB AND IS terrible at passing .. But on my dynasty he's the starting quarter back and can pass a lot better?? Please help I wanna to use him on online play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JOHNNY FOOTBALL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Localhero88
How come on any roster I've downloaded on ps3.. Johnny manziel isn't a option for quarter back in a online ranked match .. And when u go to try to put him in he's classified as a HB AND IS terrible at passing .. But on my dynasty he's the starting quarter back and can pass a lot better?? Please help I wanna to use him on online play
When the game came out, if he was not an option for QB he will never be. You can only use default rosters that come with the game. The only thing you can change is the name. So if he was not a QB on the default roster then you will never be allowed to use him online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »