Home

Making Dynasty & Play Now Better for NCAA 13

This is a discussion on Making Dynasty & Play Now Better for NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2012, 05:17 AM   #57
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Making Dynasty & Play Now Better for NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Do I make these changes through a saved dynasty? Or to a roster first, then start a dynasty and finish the edits then?

Does anyone have a file w/ these edits on there?
I was just going to ask the same. It took me a while, and I'm working on it, got all the coach edits done, and Florida and Louisvilles (for obvious reasons lol) plyed a game and wow! awesome suggestions in this thread...I did win 20-7, but it played soooo much better. Thank you for the suggestions...and in advance if anyone has the PS3 file with the edits...if not, I will keep chipping away at it, and I'll post it when I'm done

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 01-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

I know this is wayyy off topic but I recently purchased fight night champions again and was wondering if anyone has used Xans editor to mess around with it yet? I remember seeing a post with someone inquiring about this but I can't recall where the post is and if anyone answered it.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #59
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
I know this is wayyy off topic but I recently purchased fight night champions again and was wondering if anyone has used Xans editor to mess around with it yet? I remember seeing a post with someone inquiring about this but I can't recall where the post is and if anyone answered it.
I know it had been discussed that NHL13 and NCAA Basketball 10 could work for the editor but I dont remember anything about Fight Night Champions. However, I wouldnt be surprised to see it work for just about any EASports game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »