Home

Recruiting

This is a discussion on Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Recruiting

What sort of things do you do with recruiting to help make it little more challenging? I saw on here that some dynasties would just recruit the number of seniors they had leaving and then how ever many were left to get to 70 players on the roster. Example: Team size of 68, have 12 players leaving. They would get to recruit the 12 leaving +2 to end up with a 14 player class. I did implement this in one of my dynasties and it does make other teams better because there are just simply more 5 and 4 star players out for them to get. It also makes you have to be careful with who you give scholarships too and it makes just a lot more fun. It will also keep you from having top recruiting classes year after year. Just trying to see if yall use some other interesting ways to make it challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Recruiting

I do mine by how many seniors are leaving + school prestige, but its backwards.

Ex: If, I have 18 seniors leaving and I'm a 1 prestige school, I'll be able to get 24 recruits.

6 star = none
5 star = +1
4 star = +3
3 star = +4
2 star = +5
1 star = +6
Old 01-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

OVR: 0

In my dynasties I use the the coaching carousel and work my way up to the head coach. No matter how many guys I sign the CPU will fill my class up to 25. I always keep the recruiting offer visit and board off and check week 5 to make sure my board is only my commits and this still happens. I have to cut at least 10 guys every year. Really aggravating so I quit recruiting.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkwreck
In my dynasties I use the the coaching carousel and work my way up to the head coach. No matter how many guys I sign the CPU will fill my class up to 25. I always keep the recruiting offer visit and board off and check week 5 to make sure my board is only my commits and this still happens. I have to cut at least 10 guys every year. Really aggravating so I quit recruiting.
And this is with all 3 computer assist functions turned off? (I play ncaa 12, bw). I hear people complain about the computer putting recruuits on their boards and signing, but this never happens to me. The only issue I have is a transfer or a walkon when I leave a roster spot open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »