Home

Players progress

This is a discussion on Players progress within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Players progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
i don't know about security but EA has said that prestige matters and that's been my experience too. When my prestige is in the As my guys progress nicely during the season. For some reason I don't understand, starting in 2019 my Michigan coach's prestige has dropped to C- I'm now in week 8 of 2020 and none of my guys have gotten any +1s to AWR. If I were an A+ I would've gotten tons of +1 AWRs by now.
Reason I asked the question was comparing my dynasty teams

Year 2 of Kent State dynasty, actual coach, C prestige 100% security +1 is showing up all over the place and I am in week 6. Even have had 2-3 guys go up 1 point overall as well. I know the plus 1 overall is based on the other ratings increases.

Year 3 of Air Force dynasty, created coach, B or B- prestige but job security is less than 100. I think it's 89 but not sure. Hardly seeing any +1 though.

Both dynasties I am in final year of contract. I hardly saw any +1 during year 1 of both dynasties, hardly saw any year 2 of Air Force dynasty. I was also wondering if coordinator prestige and security had any impact on the progress in regular season. However, I do not know what the coordinators prestige or security at present time.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksForever
A Heisman trophy winner progressing about 12% isn't too unrealistic. Think about it. Johnny Manziel is rated as a 78 overall player in NCAA 13. In NCAA 14, he will be rated at least a 90. That's about a 14% increase. Now I'm not saying that every player receive a 12% boost, but I don't think that it's unreasonable for a Heisman trophy winner to progress at that rate for at least his Heisman season.
That's fine. let him be rated at least 90 in NCAA 14. I only say that because a lot of those who create rosters and share them tend to rate players far too high, which causes too many teams to be rated 90 or above overall. By doing this it tends to make it far too easy for the weaker schools that normally would have no realistic chance at winning to be able to seriously compete with the elite schools like Bama, Oregon, Michigan, FSU, and etc..
Old 02-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #19
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcduggan
That's fine. let him be rated at least 90 in NCAA 14. I only say that because a lot of those who create rosters and share them tend to rate players far too high, which causes too many teams to be rated 90 or above overall. By doing this it tends to make it far too easy for the weaker schools that normally would have no realistic chance at winning to be able to seriously compete with the elite schools like Bama, Oregon, Michigan, FSU, and etc..
I agree with you there. There should really be more of a distance between dominant teams and cupcakes. In fact, it's been one of my biggest pet peeves for years. I wish that I didn't have to edit the game straight from the box, but I can't stand seeing Marshall's O-line dominate Bama's pass rush or North Texas chasing down Oklahoma's receivers.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »