Home

Ncaa needs to be overhauled next year...

This is a discussion on Ncaa needs to be overhauled next year... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2003, 03:36 PM   #17
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Ncaa needs to be overhauled next year...

Good call Bad Intentions...I don't play 2-player very often. I try not to play in any way that makes it less than realistic (compared to real life), so dropping back 20 yards is a major no-no (plus I've found that if I drop back more than a realistic 3-5 step drop, the DE's tend to get by my tackles more easily).

Unfortunately, I think no matter how good of a game you program, when it's a human playing another human, there are going to be ways to exploit the system and make it cheap, unless both people are determined to play a realistic game. I know I simply wouldn't bother playing someone if they dropped back 30 yards everytime they went to pass. When I do play a friend, we play for fun, but we also want it to be as real an experience as possible. I don't know how much more control a developer can have over the human aspect of the game, but I understand your point.
Old 11-26-2003, 07:19 PM   #18
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Are You kidding me? Tone Down The Speed? That is what makes the game so damn good..it runs fast just like college football does..The day the game runs as slow as madden does is the day i stop playing..

Edit: If you let Idaho score on you when you are Oklahoma..you must suck...unless your being nice?
Old 11-27-2003, 01:44 PM   #19
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

This game rules. Madden does too. I'm not even going to play next year's versions b/c I am so satisfied with both of these titles.
Old 11-28-2003, 12:01 AM   #20
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

wildcatchild said:
This game rules. Madden does too. I'm not even going to play next year's versions b/c I am so satisfied with both of these titles.

OK, Suit yourself
Old 11-28-2003, 01:13 AM   #21
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

i would agree that change is necessary to keep a game fresh and ahead of the competition. Overhaul is a strong word, as someone said. I have experienced the comeback AI, but not very often, which seems realistic to me. But, I also play on AA with adjusted sliders and can't hang on Heisman.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »