Home

NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Roundtable (UTC)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Roundtable (UTC) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2013, 11:56 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Sorry if it is annoying, but i am putting this everywhere that it may be relevant as i don't think it should be a huge deal to add... there are plenty of other things i think need to be resolved in game play legitimately, but this one is already partially in the game so....

I have an online dynasty that I play every year NCAA comes out. My friends and I only play coach mode because it makes it much more challenging to play. Every year we wait for the new game to come out in hopes that the one gap on the coaching side has been resolved and this last year we even cancelled the dynasty and brought our games back because it hadn't been fixed yet. Coach VS Coach in the online dynasty needs to be added. You can play as a coach, but when you play another human team you cannot coach against them, you can either play the game against them or simulate the game (due to the rules of our league we just simulate it which takes all the fun out of being able to rub it into someone's face that you were the better coach).

My 1 request for 2014 is that the Online Dynasty mode allows you to coach vs coach. Since the game already allows you to coach in it and even coach vs coach on exhibition mode, I see absolutely no reason why it is prevented from happening in online dynasty mode.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 11
Ill keep saying it ....NCAA football over the past two years has had a history of major bugs and glitches including serious hard freezes.... All this means nothing if the game is bugged out if its mind
Old 04-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #11
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8
Wink Re: NCAA Football 14 Gameplay Roundtable (UTC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
the more I read the more i'm worried that defense in the end is gonna suck. still i hope defense will get defensive assignments . also if some could answer cause i haven't seen it . will defense have fatigue or is it just for offense and what about oline will they have a fatigue meter also.
I think i read on the TSO board that the fatigue was across the board as were most of the other improvements. check out the link in this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ll-14-tso.html .
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »