Home

Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14'

This is a discussion on Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14' within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14'

Several of the sliders didn't work well in dynasty mode, but I was told they do work when in practice mode. Seems EA needs to do some testing and tweeking with the sliders in dynasty. Please fix!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #2
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Hey EA Fix the Sliders for dynasty mode in 14'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
Several of the sliders didn't work well in dynasty mode, but I was told they do work when in practice mode. Seems EA needs to do some testing and tweeking with the sliders in dynasty. Please fix!
Are there any specific ones you know didn't work?

I for one didn't mess with sliders but I can pass this info on.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Old 04-11-2013, 01:52 AM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

1. After all the patches run defense slider was backwards. The higher you put it, the easier it became to run.

2. What ever you changed the CPU tackle slider to, it also changed the USER FG slider to the exact same number. So if you had CPU tackle slider at 10, it would put User FG slider at 10.

3. Pass Coverage slider was backwards. The higher you went, the easier coverage became.

4. Pass rush slider had no effect.....Had just as much time with it at 100 as I did when it was at 0.

5. QB accuracy didn't have enough of an effect. I and the CPU was still way too accurate with the slider at 0. Like 65% type of accuracy.

6. Running back ability slider did nothing but make people run a tad bit faster. It sure as hell didn't make them better runners or make them use more of their special moves. So for me it was pointless.

And since you passing stuff on......pass on the ratings that did nothing.

1. Return rating - does nothing

2. Elusiveness rating - doesn't do what the word means that is for sure.

3. Ball carrier vision - way too weak. Give a player a 0 or 100 and he still runs the same. Shouldn't be that way.

4. Pursuit rating - Doesn't effect their angle to the ball at all. All it does give the defender a speed boost when they are chasing you down. So it should be called a hustle rating.

5. Block shedding - doesn't control how well they shed their block at all. Instead it acts more like a reaction rating. The higher it is, the quicker the defender reacts to the ball. Put it low and the defender won't react to it until the ball is within 3 yards of them.

6. Tackle - need way more variation of animations within the range of this rating. Don't matter how high or low this rating is, defenders still tackle the same way.

7. Route running - does nothing outside of controlling if the player falls when it is raining or snowing. Doesn't effect the WR ability to run routes or get open. I put it at zero and they still get open just as fast if it was at 99.

Anything else, EA can email me. I'll give them a several page essay of the things wrong with their games. One big wealth of info.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 AM   #4
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
1. After all the patches run defense slider was backwards. The higher you put it, the easier it became to run.

2. What ever you changed the CPU tackle slider to, it also changed the USER FG slider to the exact same number. So if you had CPU tackle slider at 10, it would put User FG slider at 10.

3. Pass Coverage slider was backwards. The higher you went, the easier coverage became.

4. Pass rush slider had no effect.....Had just as much time with it at 100 as I did when it was at 0.

5. QB accuracy didn't have enough of an effect. I and the CPU was still way too accurate with the slider at 0. Like 65% type of accuracy.

6. Running back ability slider did nothing but make people run a tad bit faster. It sure as hell didn't make them better runners or make them use more of their special moves. So for me it was pointless.

And since you passing stuff on......pass on the ratings that did nothing.

1. Return rating - does nothing

2. Elusiveness rating - doesn't do what the word means that is for sure.

3. Ball carrier vision - way too weak. Give a player a 0 or 100 and he still runs the same. Shouldn't be that way.

4. Pursuit rating - Doesn't effect their angle to the ball at all. All it does give the defender a speed boost when they are chasing you down. So it should be called a hustle rating.

5. Block shedding - doesn't control how well they shed their block at all. Instead it acts more like a reaction rating. The higher it is, the quicker the defender reacts to the ball. Put it low and the defender won't react to it until the ball is within 3 yards of them.

6. Tackle - need way more variation of animations within the range of this rating. Don't matter how high or low this rating is, defenders still tackle the same way.

7. Route running - does nothing outside of controlling if the player falls when it is raining or snowing. Doesn't effect the WR ability to run routes or get open. I put it at zero and they still get open just as fast if it was at 99.

Anything else, EA can email me. I'll give them a several page essay of the things wrong with their games. One big wealth of info.
Ok thanks for the information man! Ill be sure to check up on the Sliders and make note of the ratings to provide for feedback.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #5
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_Mole
Are there any specific ones you know didn't work?

I for one didn't mess with sliders but I can pass this info on.
QB accu didnīt work at all.

with 0 QB were able to still complete over 60% of their passes.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #6
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
QB accu didnīt work at all.

with 0 QB were able to still complete over 60% of their passes.
Noted. Thanks man!

Old 04-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #7
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

Quick question guys...

Are these sliders not working for Xbox, PS3, or both?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #8
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_Mole
Quick question guys...

Are these sliders not working for Xbox, PS3, or both?

Please let me know. Thanks.
Both.

I have the xbox 360. But from the sliders thread iīm aware that the PS3 didnīt work either. QB acc is not sensitive at all. Liked i said, even with QB acc at 0 qb were still completing 60% with no Overthrows neither underthrows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »