Home

Would like to see User Expansion for NCAA Football 14 Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on Would like to see User Expansion for NCAA Football 14 Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Would like to see User Expansion for NCAA Football 14 Online Dynasty

Personally, one major change I would like the developers to make for Dynasty would be expanding the user teams in Online Dynasty from 12 to 16 (or more if possible). I feel that if you can customize a Conference to up to 16 teams you should be able to fill in all the teams with a user. I feel this would be great for Super Conference Dynasties. I feel these types of Online Dynasties would be more popular with the way college football has been discussing them for the past few years.

Thoughts?

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 01:33 AM   #2
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Would like to see User Expansion for NCAA Football 14 Online Dynasty

I agree with you. It would def be nice. I think having FCS teams would give us more flexibility in scheduling as well. I think allowing us to eliminate a conference should be an option as well. It's tough to make super conferences when you have to leave 4 teams in each conference at a minimum. I probably wouldn't be in a 16 man dynasty, but I know this has been something the community has wanted for a few years now. I'm all for it!
pleaseaddtherevspeed2bar
Old 04-11-2013, 02:25 AM   #3
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
I agree with you. It would def be nice. I think having FCS teams would give us more flexibility in scheduling as well. I think allowing us to eliminate a conference should be an option as well. It's tough to make super conferences when you have to leave 4 teams in each conference at a minimum. I probably wouldn't be in a 16 man dynasty, but I know this has been something the community has wanted for a few years now. I'm all for it!
pleaseaddtherevspeed2bar
I like the idea of bringing in the FCS team for more scheduling flexibility.

Not too sure if the NCAA would allow EA to give us the option eliminate Conferences. But I wouldn't mind the option.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:32 AM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

What's stopping Tiburon from going all the way to 124? (I'm guessing RAM and stress on servers, but nevertheless)

I can kinda understand the previous 12-man cap (that was at one point the max conference size), but times are changing. I'd like to see expansion to 16 players at least. The more, the merrier!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #5
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
What's stopping Tiburon from going all the way to 124? (I'm guessing RAM and stress on servers, but nevertheless)

I can kinda understand the previous 12-man cap (that was at one point the max conference size), but times are changing. I'd like to see expansion to 16 players at least. The more, the merrier!
RAM and Servers would be my best guess for why were not a 124 lol

As for 16 I feel that would be a solid number to start with since we can expand our Conferences to 16 teams.

Im sure once next gen consoles come out and they have more RAM and upgraded servers to work with we'll see a lot more user expansion.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 03:35 AM   #6
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

16 would be nice, but I feel as though it should be around 30. I mean if Madden and 2K (I think MLB 2K had it there; not sure about the Show) can have up to 30+ users, why can't NCAA?

Honestly speaking, if OD's were bumped up to 30, and they also added neutral field games, NCAA '14 is a first day buy for me.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #7
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4

Making 126 player OD work would be too hellish to code. Madden pulled 32 off, so it is a possibility albeit unlikely.

@paulbrownsrevenge: Now that the WAC is dead and USA/GST/ODU are in, there's no need to eliminate conferences. You can have a 16-team superconference, nine 12-team conferences, and still have 2 teams left over as independents. Or you can have 4 would-be independents in the Sun Belt if you want a dump conference.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #8
Rookie

TryHard_Nation's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94
Making 126 player OD work would be too hellish to code.
The problem would not be how hard it would be to code but rather dealing with the results of player interactions. For example, a lot of the top players will be going after same players and busts would not always be recruited which would lead to smaller classes and have the class being unsigned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »