Home

EA Football Deja Vu

This is a discussion on EA Football Deja Vu within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
EA Football Deja Vu

This video blog series immediately came to my mind when I first heard the "new" features touted for NCAA 14 and presumably Madden 25. However after just now pulling it up on Youtube, all I can do is shake my head. I am not even going to go into some long rant, just look and listen to the video for yourselves.

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #2
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: EA Football Deja Vu

I can personally say that having been to the Community Event for Madden NFL 12 back in 2011 and my most recent visit for NCAA Football 14 in January, the overall vision of the game is far better. The leadership has changed, and the direction of where they need to go to provide realistic simulation football has been driven time and time again.

The futures of NCAA Football and Madden are brighter than they were back in 2010. Everything can't be done in one year, but they are making the right strides.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Old 04-13-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: EA Football Deja Vu

Look guys, I'm gonna close this. It will just become another EA bitch fest. And we already have plenty of those threads going right now.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »