Home

Predict your teams rating

This is a discussion on Predict your teams rating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #33
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Predict your teams rating

Louisville

Offense: A+
Louisville returns may be the best QB in college football in Teddy Bridgewater. The WR core is among the best in the country and added one of the best WR recruits in the country. RB will be solid with both Perry and Brown's return. The TE position will be the best its been under Strong by a good margin. The offensive line loses 2 starters, but is otherwise solid and the potential starters have either been redshirted for a year already I'd spent a good amount of snaps already in the game.

Defense: B+
The defense returns nearly everyone including Preston Brown at MLB and both all conference safetys including our guy that's been all conference for 3 starught years. with the additions on the line this unit could be Strings best yet. CBs will be better, but are still a question make.

Special Teams: D
OMG they can either be serviceable or awful.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #34
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10

UCLA
Offense B+
Defense A-/A

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #35
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
Don't let it happen again. Haha

I assume Braxton will be a 99 and Shazier & Roby will be low to mid 90s as well.
You really don't think Shazier and Roby should be in the low/mid 90's?! After the first few games last year, Shazier was a beast, and Roby was one of the best corners in the league, and by far the best in the Big Ten.

Early 2014 mock drafts have both of them in the top 15, they absolutely deserve to be in the 90's, probably around a 93 or 94 for both of them. Braxton should be in that range as well IMO.

Last year, there was a big debate because I said that Braxton should have been rated around 86-87, and some UF fans said that he should be around an 82. Well, he won B1G player of the year, and looks much better so far this spring. He should be in the 90's. He won't be a 99, but he should be at least a 92, probably somewhere in the 95 range.

With that said, I think they had John Simon as our highest ranked player last year, and they had him at like a 89. He went out and won B1G defensive player of the year.

Anyways, we'll probably be ranked something like this:
Offense: A
Defense: A-
Special Teams: B-
Overall: A
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #36
Rookie

iansoccer075's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Don't let it happen again. Haha

I assume Braxton will be a 99 and Shazier & Roby will be low to mid 90s as well.
Braxton won't be a 99... He should be a high 80 or low 90 with inconsistent accuracy issues (awareness?). I say awareness with a question mark because his rushing awareness is perfect. He has a good sense to recognize situations and time his scrambles for max gains. Passing awareness on the other hand... I just hope in NCAA 14 when I scramble with a QB who has full green fatigue that I don't fumble all day even while protecting the football and running on conservative.

Roby deserves every bit of 90+ that he receives. Shazier will have a decent rating but should have a lower injury rating.

Drew Basil should be an absolute boss kicker
Old 04-19-2013, 10:07 AM   #37
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

NEBRASKA

OFF- (A) Probably the best WR group N has ever had. Good RB’s and QB’s depth the best it’s been since the 90’s.. OL should be a good unit this season

DEF- (B) Good talent but Pelini’s D has been god awful the last couple of years
ST- (B) If they use their talent right the return game could be great….

OVER ALL-( B+)

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 04-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #38
Rookie

ClemTiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I assume EA will overrate most of the SEC, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, and Clemson.

Ohio State had a great season but they were not tested. I don't agree with the OP about any top ten team though.

Michigan will struggle in RL most likely but they have the cover athlete.

ND, do I even need to comment?

A few teams in the SEC are good to holy F good. The other 10 are just like any other team in the country. One day they look unstoppable then they get beat by a ULM.

Clemson is always over hyped. They are the EA Sports of college football.

I think you have Clemson mixed up with FSU.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:39 AM   #39
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
You really don't think Shazier and Roby should be in the low/mid 90's?! After the first few games last year, Shazier was a beast, and Roby was one of the best corners in the league, and by far the best in the Big Ten.

Early 2014 mock drafts have both of them in the top 15, they absolutely deserve to be in the 90's, probably around a 93 or 94 for both of them. Braxton should be in that range as well IMO.

Last year, there was a big debate because I said that Braxton should have been rated around 86-87, and some UF fans said that he should be around an 82. Well, he won B1G player of the year, and looks much better so far this spring. He should be in the 90's. He won't be a 99, but he should be at least a 92, probably somewhere in the 95 range.

With that said, I think they had John Simon as our highest ranked player last year, and they had him at like a 89. He went out and won B1G defensive player of the year.

Anyways, we'll probably be ranked something like this:
Offense: A
Defense: A-
Special Teams: B-
Overall: A
You can't serious a 99?

15 TD's- 6 Ints an only 58% completion against I think was 80th ranked strength of schedual or worse in the nation. 86th in passing an even when you look at others with similar attempts it would still be pretty low.

Not even tested once all year. I think a 88-89 would fit that perfect. No high 90 that's for sure, but its your opinion
Old 04-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #40
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0

Houston:
Offense - 82
Defense - 78
Overall - 80

At least I'll have some room to rebuild this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »