Home

Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine

This is a discussion on Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 12:32 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

The way NBA2k13 has the highlights put to music pregame, it would be awesome if a football game generated a montage like that using the games existing soundtrack and saved Dynasty highlights each week.
That wouldn't be authentic to real College Football. I thought you wanted a realistic football game? You want realistic gameplay but you don't want realistic broadcast presentation?

I want an authentic, fun football experience in every aspect of the game, not just some aspects of the game.

Last edited by TheTruth437; 04-18-2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #90
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I know many wont agree, but I think NCAA 14 and Madden 25 are focusing on what's most important and that's gameplay. I think they are really trying to nail down gameplay now and make sure it's right for next gen when it comes. I think the major presentation elements are being held back for next gen. It really doesn't make much sense to go all out in presentation now, when a much more powerful system is around the corner which will open basically endless possibilities for world class presentation. IF they get the gameplay tight now, I'm willing to wait one more year to be blown away with the Presentation.
This could possibly be the last game they make because of the lawsuit and that could be a reason to go all out on making this game. And this is their last year with the exclusive license.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:30 AM   #91
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth437
That wouldn't be authentic to real College Football. I thought you wanted a realistic football game? You want realistic gameplay but you don't want realistic broadcast presentation?

I want an authentic, fun football experience in every aspect of the game, not just some aspects of the game.
LOL, my bad for stating "NBA2k13" I meant NBA2k12, I don't like the over the top music video stuff mixed in for NBA2k13. I was talking about something like this in the first part of this Youtube montage with actually past game highlights and music mixed in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui6FCq7UQiU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #92
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

They just doing this?
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 04-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #93
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Anyone know when the news is going to drop? Are they doing a webcast like last year?
Old 04-18-2013, 09:43 AM   #94
Banned

OVR: 0

we need the old time after game wrap up show believe it was hosted by dave dial early 70's to late 70's basically updated all the football scores nothing fancy just plain ole football at its best
Old 04-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #95
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

Im just excited for faster menus. That was a long time coming..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »