Home

Is this the face mask y'all all wanted?

This is a discussion on Is this the face mask y'all all wanted? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2013, 02:29 AM   #9
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Is this the face mask y'all all wanted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReal
Robot bar has two vertical bar about eye width apart
Ohh. Okay. Thanks.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just watched the video again and those two facemasks were in the game last year. #15 is wearing the ION HB Robot and #44 is wearing the Revo Speed Robot...Last year I don't remember seeing any equipment changes this early on in their marketing push. I dont think we found out about the new equipment that was added until the game was released. I'm not sure why they do this. I'm sorry to say but history tells us that we are going to be waiting another 2+ months to find out if these are in the game.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #11
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

^^ agree. I watched the video closely and paused it right when the Kansas State celebration began. When #44 is running into the scene you get a really good view from the side of his helmet before he turns. You can see the robot bar plain as day. Makes me sad, like when I was 17 years old and my dad told me Santa Claus was a superstition. Unfortunately it is very hard to identify that mask. When you look at it straight on it does look like the 2 bar because the robot bars blend in with the support bars on the side of the mask. If anyone on here could send a tweet of FB someone at EA and ask if they added this or other revspeed masks it would be greatly appreciated. Last year we waited until it was too late.

Last edited by Gap Integrity; 04-20-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #12
Banned

BDrizz's Arena

OVR: 0

I would love to see the mask that most of the Defensive Ends are wearing now. The one worn by Ray Lewis. Its pretty sick.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #13
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDrizz
I would love to see the mask that most of the Defensive Ends are wearing now. The one worn by Ray Lewis. Its pretty sick.
'

oh yes, and Alex Okafor! So sick!!!

Old 04-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #14
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

Love that mask. Safe to say the RevSpeed 2 bar, the RevSpeed RB robot, and this beauty would make many of us happy!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alex-Okafor-facemask.jpg (48.4 KB, 265 views)
Old 04-23-2013, 08:32 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Love that mask. Safe to say the RevSpeed 2 bar, the RevSpeed RB robot, and this beauty would make many of us happy!!
Let's be honest here, if those three made it in there would still be the same amount of posts for a new helmet or some other facemask that all of a sudden became everyone's favorite and must have for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #16
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Let's be honest here, if those three made it in there would still be the same amount of posts for a new helmet or some other facemask that all of a sudden became everyone's favorite and must have for the game.
Go home Rick... you're drunk.... jk
I cant imagine you would hear a ton of complaints if they added those 3, I don't really know of any other popular ones outside those 3 that are missing. The only others I could think of would be old ones they have removed that historic roster editors want back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »