Home

What team or teams do you plan do build your Dynasty with in NCAA 2014?

This is a discussion on What team or teams do you plan do build your Dynasty with in NCAA 2014? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2013, 01:26 AM   #25
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: What team or teams do you plan do build your Dynasty with in NCAA 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
It works well enough for me I guess. I started at ULM and stayed for 2 seasons, went to Cal for 2 seasons, went to Pitt for 4 seasons, UConn for 1 season, and then was head coach at Purdue, Kansas, Vandy, Washington State, Minnesota, Iowa State, UConn, Duke, and Zona.

The only WTF one was being fired from Pitt after losing a BCS bowl even though I had help them win the ACC 3 times and the national championship once. I was fired for not running for enough yards...in an air raid offense...despite having a top 5 offense and winning the conference and 11 games...:brickwall
That's the kind of stuff that is ridiculous. That situation should NEVER happen. A successful 3 time conference champ and national champ is fired because his team didn't have enough rushing yards. That's the the kind of things that annoy me about coaching carousel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #26
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Florida like always
Old 05-01-2013, 01:35 AM   #27
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Start off with a new team added in. Go South Alabama since I caught a few games of them last year and their QB looks fast but can't throw. Anyways, when the roster update comes out idk ill probably go back to Louisville like I did last year and go OC with OU after 5 years or something unless I want the HC eventually somewhere.

Note to anyone who does wanna be OC for U of L good luck taking that HC job after multiple years of being successful. He NEVER LEFT!!!! Lol
Old 05-01-2013, 01:44 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
That's the kind of stuff that is ridiculous. That situation should NEVER happen. A successful 3 time conference champ and national champ is fired because his team didn't have enough rushing yards. That's the the kind of things that annoy me about coaching carousel.
I know exactly what you mean. All the problems in that mode stem from the contract goals. I'm a 5 time national champ head coach, among tons of other accolades, yet at one point my prestige was at a D- because I was skipping recruiting since I really didn't feel like doing it. The crazy thing is, I was still pulling in top 10-15 recruiting classes, it was just that I didn't sign 5 3-star recruits during the season. They place too much emphasis on those goals and too little on your on the field success.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:31 AM   #29
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
I know exactly what you mean. All the problems in that mode stem from the contract goals. I'm a 5 time national champ head coach, among tons of other accolades, yet at one point my prestige was at a D- because I was skipping recruiting since I really didn't feel like doing it. The crazy thing is, I was still pulling in top 10-15 recruiting classes, it was just that I didn't sign 5 3-star recruits during the season. They place too much emphasis on those goals and too little on your on the field success.
exactly, Hopefully some changes are made in ncaa '14 because coaching carousel can be fun if it's not broken sometimes.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:41 AM   #30
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I always use Wyoming for my first dynasty
Old 05-01-2013, 06:08 AM   #31
From The Ashes

xOLDBHOYx's Arena

OVR: 13

currently wavering between UMASS, Old Dominion, and UNLV....can't wait till teambuilder comes out to get the sneak peek at how the jerseys look etc

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #32
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm probably going to use Purdue since on offense we are switching QBs, so it will be fun that I get to choose who will start. Also, I'm happy that Purdue is an easier divison, with Nebraska and Wisconsin being the big powers in the division. Also, I will get to see who will be the next good Purdue defensive linemen. So it should be fun using them. I will probably start up one with one of the newer teams, probably not Old Dominion since that seems the popular pick, and I'm being hipster and not choosing them for that reason.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »