Home

So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25...

This is a discussion on So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #9
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716
What's the difference between the old import and the 2k import?
With the old import, the draft player ratings and equipment could be wonky because it's all generated randomly even from NCAA roster files. With 2k, the details, player ratings, etc are completely up to the user.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I just hope they make it like it is in real life and send every player thats leaving their schools into Madden each year. This way we kan draft who ever we wanted to. Yes even if their rating is 68 or 78 and won The Thorpe or any award. In real life Teams draft players from everywhere and it would go a long way in Ncaa and Madden. For the small schools Madden could mix a few in with every class like they did in M12..
Old 05-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #11

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yet again EA takes something out one year and puts it in the next as a "new feature."

Super stoked that this is back in. Still am not convinced that it ever should have left.
To be fair they didn't call it a new feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looman has said there will be no story lines with the imported draft classes. I didn't really care about the story lines personally as it was only 10 players anyway. I hope they really put some time and effort into the imports and they are improved from where they left off. It seems Looman is a little miffed that people don't want to use his created draft classes with story lines so I'm a little worried imports will be bare boned. The only detail I've heard from 3 interviews with Looman on imports is that draft classes will be different every time they get loaded.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeahawkNMD
Looman has said there will be no story lines with the imported draft classes. I didn't really care about the story lines personally as it was only 10 players anyway. I hope they really put some time and effort into the imports and they are improved from where they left off. It seems Looman is a little miffed that people don't want to use his created draft classes with story lines so I'm a little worried imports will be bare boned. The only detail I've heard from 3 interviews with Looman on imports is that draft classes will be different every time they get loaded.
Do you have any links to the interviews?
Old 05-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716
Do you have any links to the interviews?
I read the same information too, probably in the Madden section
Old 05-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #15
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
To be fair they didn't call it a new feature.
By new feature he means a selling point. It'll be on the back of the box.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #16
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I just hope they make it like it is in real life and send every player thats leaving their schools into Madden each year. This way we kan draft who ever we wanted to. Yes even if their rating is 68 or 78 and won The Thorpe or any award. In real life Teams draft players from everywhere and it would go a long way in Ncaa and Madden. For the small schools Madden could mix a few in with every class like they did in M12..
they do not have room to add like 1'000 players to a draft class what i would do is have it to where there is 400-550 players in each class and try to get everyone over 75 ovr instead in past ncaa's the cutoff was around 85-87 ovr

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »