Home

UPSET!!!

This is a discussion on UPSET!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2003, 08:35 PM   #1
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52
UPSET!!!

I was in my Oregon dynasty and I scheduled Michigan for Week 4 and I just got done playing.

It was close the whole game, we both went back and forth and Navarre and Edwards were tearing it up through the air. My passing game was off, so I ran Whitehead alot and then opened mismatches in the passing game. I was down by a TD when Samie Parker (Oregon WR, I play him at DB also) intercepted a pass and took it back the other way 69 yards for a Touchdown.

It was tied at 28 going into the 4th, it stayed tied until I kicked a FG with 40 seconds left. The returned the kick to the 30, I got a sack, clock went down, they connected on a pass to Edwards for 35 yards and they were in my terrority. They chose a Hail Mary with 5 seconds on the clock, Navarre lobbed it in the air towards Edwards and I got an interception to seal the victory.

I was so into the game and I felt very accomplished to beat Michigan with a lackluster offense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2003, 01:12 PM   #2
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: UPSET!!!

Old 12-13-2003, 01:56 PM   #3
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

lol good to know im not the only one who gets really excited about their video games
Old 12-13-2003, 11:58 PM   #4
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

i get into the game. just not in the same way as you. i usually end up getting frustrated and cussing because of how bad my defense and offense play. i drop easy wide open passes right across the middel. i miss tackles that would have prevented TDs. i don't jump on defense at the right time.

of course i am playing with Delaware so that may have something to do with it, also i play in the Big East. another possible reason as to why this happens. lost to Virginia Tech and beat West Virginia. i was playign Pittsburgh but i was called into work early and i forgot to save cause i had to be to work in like 5 minutes. i was through 1 quarter and Fitzgerald had like 1 catch for 5 yards. i still have my Wyoming dynasty going to. i'm in the 4th year i think. i'm ranked like #7 in the Nation. i upset USC who was ranked #4 like 24-3. in my game there defense went down hill.

i'm thinking about creating my own school though. i like the idea of having school records but with a 1-AA school you can't have records. oh well. i might just create a school and go.
Old 12-14-2003, 12:03 AM   #5
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

I get real excited about my games. And it feels good when I look over my Greatest Games, I can actually remember what happened during the game, and how I won or lost the game, and when friends come over, I tell them all about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2003, 12:54 AM   #6
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:

3rdAnswer said:
I get real excited about my games. And it feels good when I look over my Greatest Games, I can actually remember what happened during the game, and how I won or lost the game, and when friends come over, I tell them all about it.

I did that the other day, I looked at my Notre Dame win over Michigan, 16-14, and I remember the safety that won the game
Old 12-14-2003, 10:23 AM   #7
Drive for 5

Lonestar210's Arena

OVR: 8

Looking back at the greatest games brings back memories, sometimes even a tear to my eye......
Old 12-14-2003, 04:13 PM   #8
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

that Greatest Games feature is great. It reminds you of classic battles. It's a real tear-jerker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »