Home

Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

This is a discussion on Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthers_19
First off, I'd like to say that I've used OP for 3 years now, and have just made an account now in hopes to respond to this. I'm in complete shock as to what I just read. So you're saying it's juvenile to voice one's expressions? Because that's the vibe I recieved. Are you sure you were reading the same reply the rest of us read? He was just stating his opinion that he believed needed to be addressed. It wasn't a direct attack to you, as he touched on I believe. Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

As to claiming that the use of a term being or having the indications/implications of the given meaning "attacking" would have to be assumed that you made it out to be "attacking". It's all based on the definition you give it. Some people find curse words offensive because they give them more of a defining than intended.
The funny part about this is the guy who is offended is doing great work using the dynasty editor in the "rosters" forum to change the way the game plays dramatically. Putting in alot of work to make the game play in ways the normal user has never seen before from what I can tell. Going back and forth with other people like him. Sharing knowledge and ideas up to a point.

I would guess if you asked him to upload those rosters so you could take part you'd get ignored or he'd tell you in a nice way to do it yourself. He might post a link to the editor. He is well within his rights to do that but he sure came off as sanctimonious for a person who has gone through a lot of testing to make the game the best it can be, for himself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #122
Rookie

nickg8trnation's Arena

OVR: 6

Someone posted a video of Gameplay from E3 on youtube but it wont let me post the link
Old 06-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AJKG...e_gdata_player

Oklahoma State vs. Michigan
Old 06-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0

The demo comes out next tuesday according to the NCAA Football Facebook page. Doesn't say what teams are in it yet though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »