Home

Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

This is a discussion on Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #25
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
NCAA 14 won't be released on PS4
Correct. Not this year at least. I hope they make an NCAA 15 for Next Gen.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #26
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

I'm also hoping someone makes a video showing each team's rosters real quick
Old 06-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #27
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

OVR: 7
Cool Re: Where is the NCAA 14 E3 News/Updates?

Looking forward 2 c videos from e3
NFL: HOUSTON TEXANS
MLB: HOUSTON ASTROS
Old 06-10-2013, 11:51 PM   #28
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
How much do you charge to twitter translations? I could use your services more often. Crazy symbols.

And yea even with that translation. I have no clue what he meant or when it will be out.
It means that the demo is coming soon.

Now, "soon" could be tomorrow or next week. That account usually doesn't answer questions that would have a negative impact on anyone, so you may be able to say tomorrow.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #29
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Correct. Not this year at least. I hope they make an NCAA 15 for Next Gen.
the biggest mistake that was made last gen was EA rushing the games out the first year and then having a flaming peace of poop that they polished up to get where we are now. Still poop seems to be the feeling on this forum. Remember the great feature for the launch? weather channel feature to have realtime weather. hahaha! thats for real! all the while the best NCAA football games came out on the ps2 in 07, 08(i think this one had a pursuit issue), and 9 and most missed them because they were playing the crap that was next gen(i had them also and played the hell out of 09 because of OD's, but 11 was first decent one). i hope this doesnt happen again and they spend alot of time on the base of the game for NCAA and MADDEN. even a two year cycle would be fantastic in my opinion at this point. but if you think jumping gens will solve much you might be pretty let down as guys are still complaining about missing features and how last gen did alot of things better. I always felt it was a internal business desicion that really hurt Madden and NCAA this gen by rushing he launch and really focusing on head to head online play getting and getting ready for the age of OD's and that left the development team just trying the best they could. The game development tools for the current gen were terrible the first few years also which i think also led to a really slow start for these games also.

im just saying that don't be quick to think next gen will be better the first few years. there is a good chance the next few years on current gen will actually be the best of the series to date. but thats yet to be seen.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 1

The next gen worries for sports titles are valid considering history...

but to the credit of last time vs. this time it seems they are allowing themselves a full dev cycle to prepare instead of being ready for day one console launches.

Last time Madden and NBA launched with the console or pretty close behind if my memory serves me well.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #31
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
the biggest mistake that was made last gen was EA rushing the games out the first year and then having a flaming peace of poop that they polished up to get where we are now. Still poop seems to be the feeling on this forum. Remember the great feature for the launch? weather channel feature to have realtime weather. hahaha! thats for real! all the while the best NCAA football games came out on the ps2 in 07, 08(i think this one had a pursuit issue), and 9 and most missed them because they were playing the crap that was next gen(i had them also and played the hell out of 09 because of OD's, but 11 was first decent one). i hope this doesnt happen again and they spend alot of time on the base of the game for NCAA and MADDEN. even a two year cycle would be fantastic in my opinion at this point. but if you think jumping gens will solve much you might be pretty let down as guys are still complaining about missing features and how last gen did alot of things better. I always felt it was a internal business desicion that really hurt Madden and NCAA this gen by rushing he launch and really focusing on head to head online play getting and getting ready for the age of OD's and that left the development team just trying the best they could. The game development tools for the current gen were terrible the first few years also which i think also led to a really slow start for these games also.

im just saying that don't be quick to think next gen will be better the first few years. there is a good chance the next few years on current gen will actually be the best of the series to date. but thats yet to be seen.
If the next gen football experience is anything like the Madden shown and talked about at E3 yesterday I won't be upset.

Now, how long will it take EA to make NCAA look like Madden on the PS4 or Xbox1? Who knows, but from what I saw yesterday it looks like the next gen football is going to be something we haven't ever experienced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #32
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Question: Where's the NCAA Demo? The streets is ready

Answer Tha block is hot.

There ya go Doesn't clear up too much.
If the block is hot, the thing has to release this week right? haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »