Home

Demo Glitches

This is a discussion on Demo Glitches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #9
Rookie

vhhsfu0509's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Demo Glitches

I'm playing on PS3 so I don't know if that's a factor, but does anyone else notice a slight (yet noticeable) lag after selecting a play? It could just be that it's the demo but I thought I would ask.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
I'm playing on PS3 so I don't know if that's a factor, but does anyone else notice a slight (yet noticeable) lag after selecting a play? It could just be that it's the demo but I thought I would ask.
I noticed this too. Became quite annoying.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #11
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0

I had the coordinator cam go weird on me when I got backed near my own endzone. It's like it ran out of room and went too vertical and you couldn't see any receivers past like 5 yards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 09:53 AM   #12
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

(ps3) after i scored a td, there was no elevated crowd noise and no mention of the td by the announcers. the ball started gliding across the endzone very slowly. not rolling, but as if it was levitating an inch or so off the ground. happened twice in 3 games. all different teams.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

After the intro of the Oregon/Texas A&M game it got to the coin toss and never gave me the option to select heads or tails. It just sat there with the camera panning over the group of refs and players lol.

I had to restart the 360.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:08 AM   #14
Pro

Fierce2k4's Arena

OVR: 5

I was Michigan playing vs. Ohio St.. I picked the ball off, and instead of allowing me to run forward, the player ran back to our endzone on his own and ended up giving up a safety. I had ZERO control of the player.
College Football Team: Florida State Seminoles
College Basketball Team: UNC Tar Heels
Old 06-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #15
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
Hands down my biggest pet peeve i've noticed. I couldn't do anything against Michigan because by the time the play selection screen would come up they were already snapping the ball. I was able to let it slide when teams weren't running no huddle, it wasn't a big deal. But if a team runs a no huddle you hardly have time to pick a play and if you do you pretty much have to pick one of the 1st 3 on screen otherwise they'll snap the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
(ps3) after i scored a td, there was no elevated crowd noise and no mention of the td by the announcers. the ball started gliding across the endzone very slowly. not rolling, but as if it was levitating an inch or so off the ground. happened twice in 3 games. all different teams.
yup that's what happened when I had the glitch in my first game. Playclock rolled down to 1, finally they reviewed the play and then after that I couldn't do anything. 2nd game I played was UM/OSU and I saw the same gliding football in the endzone after a TD thing that we're talking about. Difference was this time I was at least able to continue the game but the ball just glides across the endzone on it's own, makes no sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

There's no sound with my demo. Should I delete the file and redownload it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »