Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2018, 08:09 PM   #1097
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

One glitch I’ve noticed is if you go for a two point conversion and they pick the ball off, you’ll get the ball on the next possession
Old 12-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #1098
Rookie

Platform (PS3):

Whats the bug? Negative coaching xp, playbook will no longer load, freezes when trying to enter a game. Every member of an OD is now having this problem

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Online Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

We are not sure how it happened or what made it happen, but its been stuck like this for a few days

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every time i try to load in

Do you have video or pictures? Yes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2256[1].jpg (177.4 KB, 306 views)
Old 01-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #1099
Just started!

gamecock1128's Arena

Dynasty Glitch
I'm in the year 2059 in the offline dynasty I started the day the game was released, but am unable to leave the current school that I'm at. I have two years remaining on my contract, but in the past that hasn't prevented me from being able to accept a new job. When I go into the coaching carousel I'm not listed as a candidate for any job openings, and I don't receive any offers. Wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:30 PM   #1100
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock1128
Dynasty Glitch
I'm in the year 2059 in the offline dynasty I started the day the game was released, but am unable to leave the current school that I'm at. I have two years remaining on my contract, but in the past that hasn't prevented me from being able to accept a new job. When I go into the coaching carousel I'm not listed as a candidate for any job openings, and I don't receive any offers. Wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.
Happened to me in the 2030’s - it had to do with your age. My coach’s age was up there (70’s). Wasn’t getting offers at all - changed his age in the coach editor to 40’s - and it fixed the problem
Old 01-21-2019, 10:23 AM   #1101
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock1128
Dynasty Glitch

If you are doing an 8-team playoff and go undefeated (16-0), the game registers your record as 0-0 in the Coaching Carousel and you will not get any offers. You will add 16 wins to your coach's win totals, but your record displays as 0-0. My assumption is the season's record is stored in a half byte and thus results in an overflow (16 is binary 0001000, which makes the half byte value 0000).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2019, 04:05 PM   #1102
Rookie

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

How do you fix the bug where the Bowl Logo halfway covers the conference logo

EG playing with Penn State and in Bowl Games the logo halfway covers the B1G logo and it looks ghetto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2019, 11:51 AM   #1103
Rookie

Console: Xbox 360

Bug: Can't play user vs user games online in OD or standard XBL.

How does it happen?: Try to play online game and get to uniform select screen and it says other player has dropped and the game session is no longer available. Have tried both in OD and just matchmaking and the same thing happens.

How often can I recreate: Every time I try to play an online game vs a user.

Have tried deleting tuner data, uniform packs (both people), title updates. Any ideas or fixes from anyone who has experienced this?
Old 07-05-2019, 09:48 AM   #1104
Just started!

Bug: Coaching skill "Matchups" malfunctions

Game mode: Dynasty gameplay

How it happens: When a coach who doesn't have the Matchup powered up by default gets Matchup by progressing in Dynasty mode, the wr-db matchup skill works for maybe a drive, and then stops working

Reproduced: As far as I'm aware, every time

Video/pictures: none

On a related note, I tried to fix this by turning my user coach into a CPU coach in the game, and then returning to a user coach via Bruteforce and the DB editor. That doesn't seem to have worked, but it did have the unintended side effect of turning off XP skills for my coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »