Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2019, 12:32 PM   #8497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

Anyone looking to join a Xbox 360 online dynasty? We are in year 2 with 10 member and looking to fill the 2 last spots. My GT is BFish804, friend request me if interested.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:14 PM   #8498
Rookie

I'll try to post a couple imagee if it will let me
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2013 Bowl Games.pdf (361.5 KB, 65 views)
Old 04-14-2019, 08:25 PM   #8499
Rookie

How is your dynasty going

Here are my new Dynasties . Hopefully they are the way I want them to be now(after restart no. 20 .

Team :GA Southern
Coach: Jeff Monken HC
2013 Conference: FBS Independent (in reality last year in SoCon)
2012 result : 8-3 regular season, 10-4, lost in FCS Semifinals to N Dakota St.

Spring game result: Blue dominates White 30-0.

2013 Season
Week 1 is a bye.
Opened Week 2 with an unimpressive win over FCS Midwest 31-26. Played flat and nearly got embarrassed.
Week 3 vs Western Kentucky was a disaster as they completely blasted us 72-27.
Bounced back in Week 4 to beat up on FCS East 45-17. Now headed to Conway,SC in Week 5 to face fellow Independent Coastal Carolina. We currently sit at 2-1. We are Independent so no conference games.

Team: Georgia
Coach: Mark Richt HC
Conference: SEC
2012 result: 11-2 Lost to Alabama in SEC Championship. Defeated Nebraska In Capital One Bowl

Spring game: Red defeated white

2013 Season(start back over after spring game by reloading recruiting file)

Week 1 at Clemson:
Lost a close one at the end, just like the real life 2013 Georgia.
Week 2 vs SC- defeated the Gamecocks to salvage a split with the Pametto State neighbors. Again just like real life 2013.
Week 3 is a bye .
Week 4 struggle win over CUSA North Texas. This is a tough team that passes a lot .
Week 5 vs LSU. Huge game coming up between the hedges .

Team: Alabama
Coach: Nick Saban HC
Conference: SEC
2012 result: Defeated Notre Dame in BCS Championship game to win back to back National Championship.

Spring game: White defeated Crimson 26-22.

2013 Season:

Week 1(vs VA Tech in Chick Fil A Kickoff Classic): This was a tough one but the Tide pull it off.
Week 2 bye
Week 3 Lost in final seconds at Texas A&M. Had a chance to tie and possibly win but AJ McCarron’s pass got picked off .
Week 4 blasted MWC Colorado State.
Week 5 2-1 , 0-1 SEC next up home vs Ole Miss.

Team : FAU
Coach: DC (don’t remember his name)
Conference:CUSA
2012 result: find on game later

Didn’t play spring game

2013 Season:
Week 1: lost to Miami. Got beat pretty good as expected

Team: USC
Coach: Clay Helton OC
Conference:PAC 12
2012 result: find on game

No spring game

2013 Season:
Week 1: beat Hawaii (look up score in game)

Lost to Washington State and then defeated BC.
Week 5 vs Arizona State . Currently 2-1,0-1 Pac12.

Last edited by GSEagles001; 07-27-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:03 PM   #8500
Rookie

I’m just wondering if I’m the only one that does this cause I’m like OCD with putting plus 5 on 5star prospects for every single team just to mix things up. Also does anybody notice that if you quit a game when one of your stars go down in season ending injuries that sometimes when you play the game again they still go down with an injury. Idk I love dynasty I’m a freak with it I’m on year 2038 with the skers I hate the sleeve defaults for them though. Also if anyone can help me make my players **** diesel somehow I’m tired of 5’9 200+ rbs stuck with Kicker arms lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2019, 07:06 PM   #8501
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA FLAME XX
I’m just wondering if I’m the only one that does this cause I’m like OCD with putting plus 5 on 5star prospects for every single team just to mix things up. Also does anybody notice that if you quit a game when one of your stars go down in season ending injuries that sometimes when you play the game again they still go down with an injury. Idk I love dynasty I’m a freak with it I’m on year 2038 with the skers I hate the sleeve defaults for them though. Also if anyone can help me make my players **** diesel somehow I’m tired of 5’9 200+ rbs stuck with Kicker arms lol

I ment to say plus 5 for their attributes even some of the major busts become all stars and how the hell are 56 overall TE’s winning Mackys in year 2037 lol if y’all haven’t taking a dynasty that far let me tell you things get mighty weird in the future. Also defenders do not win hiesmans

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2019, 09:40 PM   #8502
Pro

I played my National Title game today in my Ohio State NCAA '10 Dynasty. I won 44-36. The 4th quarter was, again, an offensive explosion with 17 points by the Buckeyes and 13 by Oklahoma.

Oklahoma took a 7-0 lead on their first drive and I followed up with a TD to tie at 7-7. After a turnover and a couple of bad series by me, they kicked two field goals for a 13-7 lead. The second quarter was a lot of back and forth. They had 4 turnovers in the second quarter. Three interceptions and one fumble. These turnovers allowed me to take the lead 20-16 going into the half.

I received the second half kick and was able to extend my lead to 27-16. The rest of the third quarter was a lot of back an forth action with my offense stagnating. Oklahoma finally broke through and cut the lead to 27-23 going into the fourth.

Then all hell broke loose. They scored within the first minute and a half of the 4th quarter giving them the 30-27 lead. At this point my offense had struggled for pretty much the entire second half outside of that opening drive in the 3rd quarter. I had a drive that stalled out and ended up sending the ball back to them. Then I got my 5th turnover of the game - a pick 6 that put me back in front 34-30. Another turnover by Oklahoma gave us a short field and we scored on the first play from scrimmage. A 33 yard TD pass to my Senior WR who has broken every record in school history. 41-30 Ohio State. The game felt well in hand about halfway through the fourth quarter.

Oklahoma wasn't dead yet though as they engineered another touchdown drive to close the gap to 41-36 with about 3 minutes left. They missed on their two point conversion. We drove down the field again and added a field goal with about one minute left in the game. Oklahoma ran four plays before failing to convert on a 4th down and 13. A couple of knees later we ran out the clock for our 3rd National Title in 6 years in this Dynasty.

I played through the offseason just to see what would happen. I knew I would lose a lot of players. My top four WR's all left. Two were seniors. The other two were (RS) JR's who had amazing seasons. Both had close to 60 catches, 1000 yards, and 8 TD's. I convinced my Senior tailback to return, mainly because he's been injured for most of the last two years and hasn't come close to capitalizing on his potential.

So going into the next season I have a new (RS) FR QB. A returning RB. I have one returning WR who had any playing time, a true sophomore who had a few big catches for me the year prior. New TE. New DL (and lacking depth on the DL). All my starters in the secondary have experience, but otherwise, there is a lot of young guys in the secondary.

I may pick this Dynasty up down the road, but I feel like this is a good place to pause on it for a while. I finished out the season I left off on 9 years ago. I saw an elite recruiting class leave and I now basically have to start over. I love the idea of reloading with young talent after a run like this, but I want to spend more time with NCAA '14
Old 04-19-2019, 10:10 PM   #8503
MVP

OVR: 13

All my time with NCAA I feel like I've never before seen an A++ rating. No idea how common it is, but thought it was pretty cool lol. Especially since I barely ever break off big runs, but this one came first play of the game. This in my Texas A&M dynasty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg pLbGAHIu.jpeg (268.1 KB, 174 views)
Old 04-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #8504
Rookie

I am starting 2013 with my teams’ spring games. I edited them into week 1 as temporary games and will change them before advancing to week 2. My teams are :
Georgia (one with Mark Richt and one as Mike Bobo), Georgia Southern, Alabama (Nick Saban) , and USC Trojans as my West Coast team.

Each team will have a different format for its spring game. Both Georgia will be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »