Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2018, 09:31 PM   #7737
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

#1 Sonoma State traveled to Austin to face #3 Texas. Both teams boast top 3 scoring offenses and top 3 offenses in terms of yardage. Sonoma State has won each of the last two meetings, most recently an 84-28 blowout over a turnover prone 2020 Texas. The Longhorns were revamped in 2021 though.

Sonoma State was in control from the start. Despite Texas scoring 3 TD's in 8 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter, the Seawolves answered each time with long TD drives of their own. It went into the 4th with Sonoma State up 41-31, and driving.

A red zone interception by Texas gave them some life. With under 5 minutes to go, they trailed by two scores. With no other option, they attempted to convert a 4th and 1 from their own 43...a read option was the call. The Seawolves, however, brought both MLB's on a blitz (I run a 3-4) and blew it up in the backfield.

With the short field, the Seawolves were able to add a touchdown and put it out of reach, 48-31.

Now we return home to take on Boise State (6-4). We're now 10-0. Three more wins should put us in line for our second trip to the BCS National Championship in 3 years, hoping to get our first win!

Major Boise State fan
Old 06-25-2018, 09:38 PM   #7738
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

#1 Sonoma State traveled to San Diego State, an 8-3 program that put up a good fight to #5 Texas (lost 27-21). The Seawolves dismantled the Aztecs to the tune of 52-14.

The win put Sonoma State at 12-0, their second perfect regular season in 3 years. Last time, in 2019, they made it to the BCS title game and lost to Florida 38-31.

Now the Seawolves will face #11 Oklahoma for the Big 12 Championship. We've already beat Oklahoma this season, in week 3. Sonoma State was leading 34-10 going into the 4th, but Oklahoma put up 16 quick points. A late drive to tie the game ended with a sack to secure the Seawolves win.

If we win, the title game could be a rematch from 2019. Florida is #2, they face #8 LSU for the SEC title. If Florida loses...Texas is currently #3. It could be a wild ride in which the BCS Title Game has two teams from the Big 12!

Major Boise State fan
Old 06-27-2018, 09:33 PM   #7739
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

1-3 (0-3) with Mizzou in 2020. A true testament to how important good coaching is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-28-2018, 01:02 AM   #7740
Pro

I quit in year 7 of my tb dynasty. I want to start it over with rosters that are completely random and I want to make it harder, but I cba creating the roster. I don't wanna sim. I'm at an impasse
Old 06-28-2018, 08:35 AM   #7741
Just started!

Ive searched and can’t find much on this... I apologize if this has already been asked/answered:

After years, I just got a new Xbox360 and the game back.

I went to download the Time Savers content in my Dynasty that I had purchased previously and now it shows “Content Unavailable”. Even on the Downloads Tab within the Xbox Menu. I can’t even purchase on the game...

Not sure if this is an EA issue? New console issue? Or just the fact that these in game time savers are no longer available?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2018, 07:18 PM   #7742
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

#1 Sonoma State and #11 Oklahoma had a wild west shootout in the Big 12 title. The Seawolves did just enough for a couple stops, and won 69-56. The game had over 1200 yards of offense, and the Seawolves Brandon Jefferson threw for a school record 516 yards.

#2 Florida lost to LSU in the SEC championship. Texas was #3...so it looked like it would be a rematch with the team we beat earlier in the season, but Central Florida (11-1) leapfrogged them. #3 in the coaches poll, #2 in the BCS poll.

So we met Central Florida in Pasadena for the BCS National Championship. Sonoma State came out firing, and created a 28-3 lead. UCF missed field goals of 58 and 52 yards, wide right then wide left. At the half, it was 31-10.

UCF got a field goal in the third. They found the endzone on the first play of the 4th quarter and converted for 2 to make it 31-21. I added a field goal, 34-21.

As UCF was trying to mount a drive, they needed to do it quick. They were down to 2:30 and needed two touchdowns. A desperate, under pressure pass was lobbed up, and picked off by Seawolves' Josh Golden. The Seawolves ran out the clock to become the 2021 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

I wonder how much the game would have changed if they made those long field goals. It would be 34-27, they could have relied on their good running game for one score instead of their shaky at best passing game while trying for two scores.

Now the Seawolves enter the offseason as champions for the first time. We do lose 15 starters though, and possibly 16 if our #1 receiver bolts for the NFL.

Major Boise State fan

Last edited by SilverBullet19; 06-28-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:48 PM   #7743
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

How is your dynasty going

Just started a new dynasty in 14. Slow coach progression as a level 1 HC at Georgia State. Wish me luck.

Last edited by NoleFan; 07-04-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #7744
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

1-0 after beating FCS SE, 9-6

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »