Home

Dynasty upsets still crazy?

This is a discussion on Dynasty upsets still crazy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #17
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Dynasty upsets still crazy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmouse2008
I had Virginia beating Oregon week 2 24-21
Something like that isn't too crazy, but if 4+ upsets like that happen in one week or more than 3 FCS over FBS upsets happen in one season, then it's unrealistic.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #18
Rookie

nikka's Arena

OVR: 5

watching a full sim of dynasty on youtube. Minnesota, Connecticut, and some other team all lost to FCS teams.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:52 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
Something like that isn't too crazy, but if 4+ upsets like that happen in one week or more than 3 FCS over FBS upsets happen in one season, then it's unrealistic.
A top 15 team lost to a FCS too, Louisville maybe
Old 07-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #20
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Alabama lost their first two games to VaTech and TAMU before winning 12 straight to become national champions in my simulation
Old 07-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #21
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

To be fair to Michigan, Appalachian State had a really good team that year and I believe they could hold their own against many opponents ranked in the top 25 that year.

I believe the top FCS teams could probably beat the bottom 25% of FBS teams and would have a decent record against the bottom 45-50% of FBS teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2013, 10:20 AM   #22
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I'll come out and say this, upsets ARE happening, but all my powerhouse teams are still undefeated. Alabama, Ohio State, Boise State, USC are among some of the teams still undefeated.

I'm in week 8 and #4 Louisville lost to UCF, and #3 Oklahoma State lost to a #15 TCU. Both probable upsets if you ask me.

The only wonky thing iv'e noticed is Oregon, since losing week 2 to Virgina, they absolutely stink, not even sniffing the polls. I'll keep you guys updated on who plays in the NC and how many losses they have.

Parody is CRAZY in college football guys. Remember the past year (Or was it 2 years ago?) That the number 1 team got upset consecutive weeks in a row? Upsets happen all the time now, it's RARE for multiple teams (more than 4-5) to run the table in this day and age.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 1

When a middle of the road team beats a top ten team, that is ok. But when the whole top ten has two to four losses every season and teams like Alabama are a 50/50 chance to get beat by teams like San Jose St. That is not parody that is NFL-like simulation. Over the last 100 years tell me how many 2 - 3 loss national champs there have been.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #24
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Oh trust me I agree with you, a team like Alabama shouldn't be losing to low level teams, and so far, perennial powerhouse teams haven't lost in my dynasty, YET. LSU has lost a few times so far, but all to SEC teams. Alabama is just dominating everyone, just beating Arkansas 56-13.

#1 teams can lose, it happens very often in CFB. Unless of course you're Alabama.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »