Home

No fumbles

This is a discussion on No fumbles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: No fumbles

13 game sec season heading into the bowl game, zero non qb fumbles on either side. i even have a problem with last year's game and the evolution of the game where you have to either have to hit stick someone or go aggressive big hit/strip to force fumbles. playing this game the past couple years you'd think there is never a fumble on a routine tackle in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 04:01 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

I think you are referring to early release... I didnt get any in teh early release but a few in the actual game. I actually won a user game in an OD today by recovering a fumble in OT and taking it to the house and the guy I was playing said is QB (Andy Murray) fumbled last game as well... My RB has 2 fumble in the season (6 games)
Old 07-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #43
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I've seen several fumbles. On one play, it was really cool. It was pouring rain weather. The CPU intercepted my pass, and I chased the defender down with my HB. Instead of tackling the defender, I pressed the strip button, forcing a fumble and we recovered.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

This is a major issue. The lack of fumbles and lack of holding penalties really kills this game. There should be an average of 3 fumbles per game and 5 to 6 holding calls per game. I'm lucky if I see a fumble every 4 or 5 games. I think I have fumbled once in 15 to 20 games on all different settings and I don't cover up when hit.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:21 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

If you want to fumble just dive. Seems like all my fumbles come from when the QB is scrambling and I hold X instead of tapping it and the QB dives. This is a serious JOKE and has been a issue in all NCAA games. Diving with no one around you for about 5 yards should not result in a fumble......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
This is a major issue. The lack of fumbles and lack of holding penalties really kills this game. There should be an average of 3 fumbles per game and 5 to 6 holding calls per game. I'm lucky if I see a fumble every 4 or 5 games. I think I have fumbled once in 15 to 20 games on all different settings and I don't cover up when hit.
Agreed. I haven't tested it online, but seems like the only holding or clipping calls come from Kick off and Punt Returns. You might as well set the in game option to Hold Blocks to aggressive.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I finally saw a fumble yesterday, but not even 1 holding call in over 15 plus games is simply a joke.

Whatever happened to EA using a tuner to fix minor issues that they highly touted a few yrs back? Yes I'm aware that one was released a few days ago

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #48
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

since putting tackle for both teams at 35 like was recommended by one of the slider guy i have had three fumbles in three games. didnt see any before that. if the 35 tackle doesnt mess up sliders for you try it out. its a crappy fix but does work to a degree. good ole tiburon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »