Home

RTG leaderboard breaking bug

This is a discussion on RTG leaderboard breaking bug within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
RTG leaderboard breaking bug

This bug can be repeated over and over for 1,000 points per week, or about the same amount of points as winning the Heisman or National Championship.

If you have a season or career record (passing, passing TDs, rushing, rushing TDs), you can enter into a game drive down the field, score a TD in the same manner as the record you own, then exit the game. You will now get 1,000 points for entering back into that same game of the season and breaking the record you just set. This allows you to get the 1,000 points every game after you get the record.

Now, I am in my Senior year and just figured this out halfway through my Junior year, and have not exploited it other than to reproduce it once and take a picture for these forums. I fully expect people to blow by my #1 spot (PS3, Varsity, QB) and have tens of thousands of more points than me, when I have played nearly as perfect as you can get (other than being screwed out of a Heisman to Johnny who had half my stats, and ranked #4 when 6 teams went 13-0 and not going to the NC game...) and I fully expect to be pushed out of the top 100 within a week if this bug is kept in the game.

I am posting this here because I know devs read these forums. I want this bug to be visible so it can be fixed before the RTG leaderboards turn to garbage like they have the last few years with players replaying the NC game over and over and over for points and yards.

Below is a picture of the bug. The records you see had been set (were far above the stock NCAA records) I entered into a game, drove the field and backed out, then took a picture of this screen.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: RTG leaderboard breaking bug

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-thread.html

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »